Halls at West

ProVol90

Honestly people, Halls beat Gibbs. Gibbs isn't someone to get overly excited about. It better than losing but West is a different story. They have something called athletes. I wouldn't get my hopes up to much about a playoff spot but anything can happen. It's between Halls, Powell and Clinton for the final spot.

West 38

Halls 14

I never said Halls didn't have a chance at making the playoffs, I just don't think that they match up very well vs. West.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragoons - maybe you should change your name to Baboons and quit monkeying around with the Devils.

Reddevil1 has called me out. For now, I will go away. As much as I will want to come back on Monday to gloat, I will resist the urge, but in two weeks, when Clinton travels to Red Devil territory, I will be back in full force. Good luck this weekend, you're going to need it.

West 38

Halls 14

Here we go again....As people have said, this game usually determines the 4th playoff spot in the region. Halls has won it the past 3 or 4 years(I think) but that means nothing this year with the very young Halls team. I don't know enough about West to talk about them but here are what I think are the Devils keys to winning this game:

1. Blocking, Blocking, Blocking up front on the o-line....We showed what we could do with some blocking last week(Granted it was Gibbs but run with me here).

2. Special Teams....Seveir County had 14 points on 2 punts returned for a touchdown by their quarterback and we had a field goal blocked.

3. Limit Tournovers....Guessing here but maybe 6 or 7 TO's in two games with SCHS and Central.

4. Don't play so soft and learn how to tackle in the secondary....Like the UT-Cal game, there was atleast 1, maybe 2 times Central threw a little screen pass and 50 or 60 yards later they were in the endzone.

Coming from the heart:

Halls-16

West-14

As Always....Go Big Red!

Edited by hhsbball12

Dragoons/Baboons,

You better hope Clinton comes in full force, 'cause the Devils will be ready to kick some butt all the way back to the Knox/Anderson county line. What you gonna do when the Devils come down hard on you?

I will not respond to this line of poo-poo! SD tonight and that's all that matters.

GO DRAGONS!!!!!