Brighton vs Henry County (Predictions)

cardinal54

The YANKER agrees that Brighton has more "athletes" than HC and the Brighton defense has improved. The YANKER has not finalized my prediction yet but I have a question for you. Have you seen HC play and more importantly...have you seen Munford play?

yes i saw henry co. in the jamboree and I saw ripley beat the brains out of munford. Munford (melrose) Qb played late he is very quick.

JCM has nothing to worry about unless new kids transferred this week.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER agrees that Brighton has more "athletes" than HC and the Brighton defense has improved. The YANKER has not finalized my prediction yet but I have a question for you. Have you seen HC play and more importantly...have you seen Munford play?

hsfootball99 Do you just travel around on Friday nights watching region 7-4A, or are you from a specific school basing this on hearsay? I have heard that Brighton is extremely talented. What other schools in the region have you seen? I certainly hope you are wrong on your prediction. You haven't posted with us enough to know how uptight I get. Thanks for your input.

Sorry for some of the overlap. We were obviously posting at the same time.

Edited by realredpride

My prediction Brighton 17 Henry Co. 7

Too many athletes on Brighton side and their Def is much improved.

O doubt that Brighton has improved but, I believe that Ridgeway, Dickson and Kenwood all had better defenses than Bighton and none of them held Henry county to just 7 points. I do love the optimism, Dickson scored 27 on us, ridgeway 17, Hardin county well not important, and Kenwood scored 6, our defense is pretty stout and well from what I have seen Brighton is averaging about 7 points a game agianst formidable opponents. Brighton is whipping teams with 0-100 records, and getting beat by good teams, as for Henry county we beat a pretty good Kenwood and aside from that we are in the same boat as Brgihton.

Should be a good game but I am giving it to HC by 17 points, with Henry county scoring 31 and Brighton scoring well 14.

Oh by the way, our offense was really struggling last year when we went to Brighton and wwe ran for like 500 yards, we are better this year. Oh and it was a freshman back than ran for a bunch of yards last year, he is bigger faster stronger smarter and he is no longer a 14 year old pup.

Edited by the prophet

hsfootball99 Do you just travel around on Friday nights watching region 7-4A, or are you from a specific school basing this on hearsay? I have heard that Brighton is extremely talented. What other schools in the region have you seen? I certainly hope you are wrong on your prediction. You haven't posted with us enough to know how uptight I get. Thanks for your input.

Sorry for some of the overlap. We were obviously posting at the same time.

realredpride, let myadvice ease your mind a little. He is most definately someone who follows Brighton football. He is going off heresay, and he is scared about this friday. As he should be though. Take the Yanker, he gives us a hard time, but he knows the power he will have to face in October. So don't worry, he is a scared little pupp!

realredpride, let myadvice ease your mind a little. He is most definately someone who follows Brighton football. He is going off heresay, and he is scared about this friday. As he should be though. Take the Yanker, he gives us a hard time, but he knows the power he will have to face in October. So don't worry, he is a scared little pupp!

Thanks, my advice. Yanker may play around with us, but he does know his football, he is honest, and he has seen both teams play. I will wait on his prediction and try to ignore the other one.

Playing for second? Are you serious. Henry County will be playing for first against JCM in October. It will be a good game, Brighton is fast and quick to the ball, but Henry County will be at home in front a crowd who is ready to errupt. Their defense is getting better everytime they walk on the field, and we wont even discuss the offense. It wil be a great game, but the fans at Patriot Staduim will get what they paid for.

The YANKER knows that HC is a good team but make no mistake about it my "adviceless wonder"...the POWER resides in Jackson...specifically...at JCM!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i saw henry co. in the jamboree and I saw ripley beat the brains out of munford. Munford (melrose) Qb played late he is very quick.

JCM has nothing to worry about unless new kids transferred this week.

The YANKER hopes that you are correct my "99 and Countful" friend!!!