Brighton vs Henry County (Predictions)

cardinal54

Thanks, my advice. Yanker may play around with us, but he does know his football, he is honest, and he has seen both teams play. I will wait on his prediction and try to ignore the other one.

You are right on target my "Yankerful-Predictable-Waitfulling-Ignoreful-Honestful Seeking" friend!!! You are willing to say what EVERYONE is thinking...They are all out there in Henryland and Brightonville awaiting the ONLY prediction that really matters...the prediction of the "FIVE STAR YANKER"!!!!!!! It will arrive in less than twenty-four hours!!!!!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey YANKER,

if you don't have any clients to take to lunch today, how about driving to Paris and take me to lunch? i'm hungry!

about the game - i forgot about #34 running for 100+ last year against Brighton as a freshman. i think HC will pound it with success. as for JCM they win by 20.

The YANKER will have a "working lunch" today...no clients but lots of paperwork between bites...not a fun afternoon for the YANKER!!! Maybe another time my "Buttery Beanery of a friend"!!!!! I hope you are right about JCM...the YANKER is concerned about the unknown in Munford.

More like power struggle!!! There has been a major power shift in this region and it is still changing as we speak!

Your lack of knowledge makes the YANKER laugh my "Immaturing as we speak" friend!!!!! What power shift??? The defending champion is undefeated in the region and has beaten a good team. HC started out 0-2 and has beaten one of the region's worst teams!!! The ONLY power shift is as follows...and please listen closely...the POWER has merely shifted from the 2005 JCM team to the 2006 JCM team!!!!! The YANKER's ability to out argue all of you folks sometimes even amazes the YANKER himself!!!!! It's not that tough to win the war of words though...the FACTS support the position of the YANKER!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this thread has taken a footbal talk turn, it has been a while since we have had this kind of back and forth. As for Brighton being much improved, yes they are, as for beating Henry county, not likely at Patriot stadium, But we play the games just to make sure the one that is suppose to win does actually win. Brighton does have some athletes but Yanker you seem to dismiss the fact that Henry county does as well. You said you were at the Ridgeway game, you claim to be knowledgeable, well I was at that game and I saw more athletes for Henry county than you want to give them credit for. 4 pretty athletic recievers, 3 pretty athletic backs, and 3-4 pretty athletic Olineman. Defensively 4 pretty athletic dbs, 1 really athletic LB, 5 pretty athletic Dlineman. Compares pretty well to Brighton, there are a couple of Brighton players that probably would not see the field for Northside.

Wow, this thread has taken a footbal talk turn, it has been a while since we have had this kind of back and forth. As for Brighton being much improved, yes they are, as for beating Henry county, not likely at Patriot stadium, But we play the games just to make sure the one that is suppose to win does actually win. Brighton does have some athletes but Yanker you seem to dismiss the fact that Henry county does as well. You said you were at the Ridgeway game, you claim to be knowledgeable, well I was at that game and I saw more athletes for Henry county than you want to give them credit for. 4 pretty athletic recievers, 3 pretty athletic backs, and 3-4 pretty athletic Olineman. Defensively 4 pretty athletic dbs, 1 really athletic LB, 5 pretty athletic Dlineman. Compares pretty well to Brighton, there are a couple of Brighton players that probably would not see the field for Northside.

The YANKER does not have to claim to have knowledge...those of us who have it need not bother...it is obvious. HC has more athletes than they did last year...there is no question about that. I did not COUNT them as you have, but I remember two receivers, one back, one OL, three DBs, one LB, three DLs. That is from memory and it could be a little off...but not likely...the YANKER's memory is better than most!!! The YANKER will not bash NS but the same could be said for most teams...including HC. The YANKER happens to think that Brighton has MORE athletes than HC while I give a slight edge to HC in the trenches. The game should be a good one. The YANKER would love to see it. In fact, I considered it until all of this transfer news came out of Munford.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Henry County ranked No 1 in the state at the beginning of the year. It seems some people think they have some talent there. I know their QB is a stud.

No they were not. They were in Murphy Fair's personal picks of his top five. They were not even listed in the top ten poll by the coaches...but guess who was...JCM!!! The coaches know who belongs and who does not. Most people respect the opinions of the coaches when it comes to football...except for those fans in HC who "Totally Lost Control" when HC lost a game or two. There is talent in HC...more than normal. I just happen to think there is a little more in Brighton...and I KNOW there is more at JCM!!!!! The QB is a very good athlete, that is for sure.

Edited by Yanker

You cannot remember because it did not happen my "Winged Amnesiac"!!! You must have HC confused with JCM.

THey were 12 in Coaches preseason poll?? Polls don't mean much, do they Yanker? They seem to be confused from time to time, like current AP Poll shows JCM at 8th. Must be a misprint! :thumb:

Your lack of knowledge makes the YANKER laugh my "Immaturing as we speak" friend!!!!! What power shift??? The defending champion is undefeated in the region and has beaten a good team. HC started out 0-2 and has beaten one of the region's worst teams!!! The ONLY power shift is as follows...and please listen closely...the POWER has merely shifted from the 2005 JCM team to the 2006 JCM team!!!!! The YANKER's ability to out argue all of you folks sometimes even amazes the YANKER himself!!!!! It's not that tough to win the war of words though...the FACTS support the position of the YANKER!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb::D:thumb:

Yanker Doodle Dandy, went to JCM looking for talent & candy. But when he got around, there was none to be found, but only a couple of LB's that were handy!!!

"Times they are a changin" The power is shifting Norhteastward and Southwestward from Madison County.... ;)