Coffee County vs Cumberland Co.

daniel102081

Sorry, daniel102081, I am so tired of his royal blue post about the SBC. That's great that you're going out for baseball up there. I just wish I had time to go to the games. I'm irritated about the new stadium, another department lost a research facility because of athletics. I'm a little irked about that one.

It's ok...you probably didn't know. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of a research facility. I can see why you'd be irked about that. Was it a major facility? And by the way to you and anyone else that may read this, when the post is directly aimed at me, you can drop the 102081 off my name and just say Daniel, it'll be more of a conveniance *sp* and wouldn't take so long to type in. :thumb:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm over all this being mean to SemperFiBlue. He is entitled to his opinion I just wish it wasn't in blue Times New Roman font.

Back to the game:

I really enjoyed seeing Cumberland Co. score. I realize we shouldn't have let it happen, but hey everyone needs atleast one TD a year.

I also enjoyed watching the 2nd & 3rd string get to play. I really did like that sack in the 4th q. That was my little brother, 85. I guess I'm a proud big sis. Did anyone else see that and what did ya think? I know he got ran over quite a bit on kick off's but he's only a freshman. I guess I'm looking for unbiased opinions.

Ok I'm over all this being mean to SemperFiBlue. He is entitled to his opinion I just wish it wasn't in blue Times New Roman font.

Back to the game:

I really enjoyed seeing Cumberland Co. score. I realize we shouldn't have let it happen, but hey everyone needs atleast one TD a year.

I also enjoyed watching the 2nd & 3rd string get to play. I really did like that sack in the 4th q. That was my little brother, 85. I guess I'm a proud big sis. Did anyone else see that and what did ya think? I know he got ran over quite a bit on kick off's but he's only a freshman. I guess I'm looking for unbiased opinions.

I was real impressed with your bro's sack. That's gotta be big for him. The kickoff's he can work on during the freshman games and if he plays anymore for the Highschool team. He's just gotta practice and he'll get better at special teams.

It's ok...you probably didn't know. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of a research facility. I can see why you'd be irked about that. Was it a major facility? And by the way to you and anyone else that may read this, when the post is directly aimed at me, you can drop the 102081 off my name and just say Daniel, it'll be more of a conveniance *sp* and wouldn't take so long to type in. <_<

Kate is blowing a little bit of smoke here if she thinks Middle Tennessee puts athletic funding ahead of education and research. Virtually all of Middle Tennessee's athletic facilities and improvements have come from people like myself who donate thousands of dollars to Middle Tennessee each year to the BRAA to be directly used for athletics. And then you have extremely wealthy donors like Mark Pyrtle, former Devil Rays pitcher Dewon Brazelton, donating $250,000 or $100,000 toward the baseball stadium.

The baseball stadium is being funded completely by donations. The small athletics fee that MT students pay with tuition hardly covers jack with Middle Tennessee. If Kate wants to complain about losing research facilites, she needs to take it us with the governor who's been pouring state money into facilities at UTK, TSU, Memphis, and Vandy for years!

Middle Tennessee has been trying for years to get a new $400 Million science building to better suit it's growing status and yet the state can turn around and add a new doctorate programs at UTK and the black school up in Nashville because they feel that have to be "fair".

If Middle Tennessee wasn't such a great university in alot of the fields that they have, we would've never gotten that $7 Million donation from NASA for our Aerospace program or the $2-3 Million for our Equestrian program. The idea that the university is spending university funds on athletics over educational programs is false and completely ludicrous.

WOW semper you have took it to a new all time low all black school in nashville are you serious?You have brought race into a hs fb forum class act!!!!!Good luck in future cause id say youll be banned on here!!!!!!keep blowing that flute.I cant believe you said that sad so sad!!!!By the way semper fi made the comment state gave funding to the all black school from nashville.Then he or coacht took it off, semper you have lost all credibility and have some serious issues.

Edited by sparta boy

Kate is blowing a little bit of smoke here if she thinks Middle Tennessee puts athletic funding ahead of education and research. Virtually all of Middle Tennessee's athletic facilities and improvements have come from people like myself who donate thousands of dollars to Middle Tennessee each year to the BRAA to be directly used for athletics. And then you have extremely wealthy donors like Mark Pyrtle, former Devil Rays pitcher Dewon Brazelton, donating $250,000 or $100,000 toward the baseball stadium.

The baseball stadium is being funded completely by donations. The small athletics fee that MT students pay with tuition hardly covers jack with Middle Tennessee. If Kate wants to complain about losing research facilites, she needs to take it us with the governor who's been pouring state money into facilities at UTK, TSU, Memphis, and Vandy for years!

Middle Tennessee has been trying for years to get a new $400 Million science building to better suit it's growing status and yet the state can turn around and add a new doctorate programs at UTK and the black school up in Nashville because they feel that have to be "fair".

If Middle Tennessee wasn't such a great university in alot of the fields that they have, we would've never gotten that $7 Million donation from NASA for our Aerospace program or the $2-3 Million for our Equestrian program. The idea that the university is spending university funds on athletics over educational programs is false and completely ludicrous.

has this mad everyone as mad as it has me semper your out of line. Edited by sparta boy

WOW semper you have took it to a new all time low all black school in nashville are you serious?You have brought race into a hs fb forum class act!!!!!Good luck in future cause id say youll be banned on here!!!!!!keep blowing that flute.I cant believe you said that sad so sad!!!!By the way semper fi made the comment state gave funding to the all black school from nashville.Then he or coacht took it off, semper you have lost all credibility and have some serious issues.

TSU is an HBCU. It is what it is. I'm not racist, but racism still works both ways. The Geier Consent Decree (now dead as of September 11th) was used by TSU as a scapegoat for state funding. Or didn't you notice that it's TSU with the medical school and new law school while Middle Tennessee--the state's second largest university--has an aging science building originally built for 6,000 students but sees over 20,000 a day.

It's kind of bad when you use racism to block another school from changing it's name as TSU did to Middle Tennessee back in 1998 when they said a change from "Middle Tennessee State" to the "University of Middle Tennessee" would hinder their capabilities of enrolling more minority students. Maybe if they had a safer, crime-free campus and didn't run a disfunctional athletic department with coaches that pull guns out on players, then TSU would be better off.