Baylor vs. MUS

baylorboy10

Bauber, you are ridiculous. All I ever see on pages about MUS is you criticizing the team and acting like they don't know how to play the game. You say you are a former player, but I can't imagine anyone that was a teammate of yours liking you. As a follower of MUS football for quite some time I remember you on the field. You seemed like an average player who I recall was thrown out of a couple of games during the 2004 season. I'm sure that gave your teammates plenty of reason to have faith in you. I am sick and tired of you criticizing MUS. You did criticized the team last year at times and if I remeber correctly, that team was arguably the best in the state. I promise that you are not making a positive impact on the MUS players this year and as an alum what you should be doing is lifting them up. Yes, this team has struggled early on, but their losses have come to two very good teams. ECS deserves more credit than people are giving them and it didn't help that the owls didn't play their best. As for the game this week, I too think it will be close. Baylor has a very talented backfield and Massey will challenge the young MUS secondary. However, I pick MUS to win this game because of the incredible emotion they will be playing with. GO OWLS!!!!

"Bauber, you are rediculous" LOL Heard that one before so join the club. Hrmm thrown out? I don't recall that and I was playing so... Speaking the truth is now considered criticism? That is a new one to me. I am glad you know who I am but keep your identity a secret. All I have ever said is the team is young and that hurts like my junoir year(2003). I find it funny that anyone who knows anything about football agrees with my comments. Kudos to you being a long time follower of MUS football from your statements you obviously are either very ignorant or extremely stupid. If you had read my statements on the Nease game I put the fault on the coaches not the team so you really need to get your facts straight before you try to say anything to me. Not making a very positive impact on the players this year? Is that supposed to make me not say the truth or shake in my boots? HAHA (Maybe a coach in disguise?...) I have always given ECS credit because they always bring a good game plan and play very hard. Heinz is an exceptional coach. I agree that MUS did not play their best against ECS. Turnovers killed MUS in that game but that is part of the game.

Yeah I was an average player on the field that is why I was 1 of 4 who signed to go play college football? And I don't ever recall claiming to be the best player... I like how you make stuff up though. You seem like a typical MUS parent. Arrogant and thinking your excrement doesn't stink. I like your post; you have added some humor to my day. Your words are hollow and meaningless maybe you should waste your time somewhere else. Looking forward to your hotheaded response but I digress. This should be a close game you have 2 former coaches from MUS coaching at baylor that should make things interesting to say the least. I pick MUS by 3!!

Edited by Bauber

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bauber, you are rediculous" LOL Heard that one before so join the club. Hrmm thrown out? I don't recall that and I was playing so... Speaking the truth is now considered criticism? That is a new one to me. I am glad you know who I am but keep your identity a secret. All I have ever said is the team is young and that hurts like my junoir year(2003). I find it funny that anyone who knows anything about football agrees with my comments. Kudos to you being a long time follower of MUS football from your statements you obviously are either very ignorant or extremely stupid. If you had read my statements on the Nease game I put the fault on the coaches not the team so you really need to get your facts straight before you try to say anything to me. Not making a very positive impact on the players this year? Is that supposed to make me not say the truth or shake in my boots? HAHA (Maybe a coach in disguise?...) I have always given ECS credit because they always bring a good game plan and play very hard. Heinz is an exceptional coach. I agree that MUS did not play their best against ECS. Turnovers killed MUS in that game but that is part of the game.

Yeah I was an average player on the field that is why I was 1 of 4 who signed to go play college football? And I don't ever recall claiming to be the best player... I like how you make stuff up though. You seem like a typical MUS parent. Arrogant and thinking your excrement doesn't stink. I like your post; you have added some humor to my day. Your words are hollow and meaningless maybe you should waste your time somewhere else. Looking forward to your hotheaded response but I digress. This should be a close game you have 2 former coaches from MUS coaching at baylor that should make things interesting to say the least. I pick MUS by 3!!

It kills me how whenever you're confronted about your criticism of MUS you come back and pick them in your next post to make it sound like you're a huge supporter. Nice guess on figuring that I'm a coach or parent. I too Bauber am a former player. Maybe getting hit in the head one to many times when you were actually playing and not sitting on the bench after being pulled is why you're so ignorant, but last time I checked, not being a total douchbag to the players, coaches, and entire football community is just common courtesy for an MUS alum. You can keep blowing your own horn about being one of four to play in college to make yourself feel better, but I know how that turned out for ya. You should know as a former player that anything said on this website, whether it be the truth or not, will be heard by the team. Maybe it's your strategy to ###### the guys off so they play better, but to everyone but yourself, you're just being an arrogant alum who thinks he is something special cause he won a state title when he was a senior and had a chance to play at the next level. Way to represent the school in a positive manner dude. Nice. :rolleyes:

It kills me how whenever you're confronted about your criticism of MUS you come back and pick them in your next post to make it sound like you're a huge supporter. Nice guess on figuring that I'm a coach or parent. I too Bauber am a former player. Maybe getting hit in the head one to many times when you were actually playing and not sitting on the bench after being pulled is why you're so ignorant, but last time I checked, not being a total douchbag to the players, coaches, and entire football community is just common courtesy for an MUS alum. You can keep blowing your own horn about being one of four to play in college to make yourself feel better, but I know how that turned out for ya. You should know as a former player that anything said on this website, whether it be the truth or not, will be heard by the team. Maybe it's your strategy to ###### the guys off so they play better, but to everyone but yourself, you're just being an arrogant alum who thinks he is something special cause he won a state title when he was a senior and had a chance to play at the next level. Way to represent the school in a positive manner dude. Nice. :rolleyes:

Well I am glad you decide to keep you identity concealed. It is funny how noone these days can take the truth. Everyone wants everything sugar-coated. Oh and I guess being pulled and getting kicked out is the same thing now to? I got pulled once because yes I saw our season going down the toilet and I crumbled. I applaud you Mr. Anon High and Mighty for never having a moment of weakness. It is funny how many people like to harp upon the past and bring up things that are irrelevent to the current discussion. I sense some deep seeded animosity. Maybe you were not loved as a child or cried over no play time. I am not really sure. I do not think I am anything special I merely state things as I see them. If you have this much beef with me you can give me a call anytime since you obviously know who I am and we can talk. But you will never tell who you are because I am sure you are a coward. You really do not know as much as you think you do about me at all. So I will continue my critiques of MUS for as long as I please. If you had checked any of my other posts they are strictly factual so yeah I dont really see where you are coming from.

Edited by Bauber

yea, so if ur whining about god knows what, then get the heck out of the post.....now, please. no one really cares if u played or not or how awesome you were in college or how awesome you were not in college b/c to be honest, you don't play for either of these teams anymore and that is what we are talking about, so shut up and talk about what the thread is about. if u want to fight like 2 little girls than exchange numbers or screen names or emails and whine to each other there, not here. thanks!!

Bauber

Were you in the class with Michael Parks. He went to Ole MIss (I think) and JD Lawhorn was in that class (I think). Who else went on to play in college? Where did you go?

Yeah I graduated with Rob Park and JD. They both went to Ole Miss. Michael Park is a senoir this year at MUS. He has signed with Ole Miss for baseball already. I went to APSU. My cousin Mason Mosby (who also graduated with me) went to Rhodes and plays baseball/football there.

Edited by Bauber