CPA rolls over Harpeth

divepix

CPA beat Harpeth 40-0 in game that could have been 40-0 at half except CPA had about 10 penalties in the 1st half including 2 after interceptions where the pass was a lame duck and the receiver had no chance to make the catch and was nowhere near the ball.

I'm not sure, but I think Harpeth's only 1st downs in the 1st half were on CPA penalties.

I'm not complaining about the refs or calls because they were necessarily biased against CPA. As a matter of fact, Harpeth had several as well. But it was just rediculous how flag happy the refs were. It would have been a real shame if this game had been close or had playoff ramifications.

CPA completely shut down Harpeth's run and had at least 9 interceptions, 6 of which held up and 3 reversed due to penalties. On one interception, the CPA defender made the INT, ran about 20 yards, 2 penalty flags came down, and the refs gave the ball back to Harpeth. The flags were thrown after the INT - go figure.

It was almost comical.

Oh well, all 3 teams had an off night - CPA, Harpeth and the refs.

CPA beat Harpeth 40-0 in game that could have been 40-0 at half except CPA had about 10 penalties in the 1st half including 2 after interceptions where the pass was a lame duck and the receiver had no chance to make the catch and was nowhere near the ball.

I'm not sure, but I think Harpeth's only 1st downs in the 1st half were on CPA penalties.

I'm not complaining about the refs or calls because they were necessarily biased against CPA. As a matter of fact, Harpeth had several as well. But it was just rediculous how flag happy the refs were. It would have been a real shame if this game had been close or had playoff ramifications.

CPA completely shut down Harpeth's run and had at least 9 interceptions, 6 of which held up and 3 reversed due to penalties. On one interception, the CPA defender made the INT, ran about 20 yards, 2 penalty flags came down, and the refs gave the ball back to Harpeth. The flags were thrown after the INT - go figure.

It was almost comical.

Oh well, all 3 teams had an off night - CPA, Harpeth and the refs.

It's real simple CPA needs to go Div 2...you should be ashamed in playing 2a ..you morons!!!!!!!!

It's real simple CPA needs to go Div 2...you should be ashamed in playing 2a ..you morons!!!!!!!!

The real morons always show their colors when they make posts like this. CPA has played one year in 2A and went 5-5. Harpeth gets beat as bad by public schools as well.

Some of you idiots will never be happy until every private school goes 0-10.

The real morons always show their colors when they make posts like this. CPA has played one year in 2A and went 5-5. Harpeth gets beat as bad by public schools as well.

Some of you idiots will never be happy until every private school goes 0-10.

I would be the first to vote amen to that change right now...where do I sign.....if you would like to speed things up for the split please conact the TSSAA directly. We're not morons "BUB" just want you guys in private schools all put together...ASAP!!!