MACHINE STATUS

playintowin

Since this thread doesn't go beyond 3A I will keep it at the right level.

1A: Friendship Christian & Jo Byrns

2A: Goodpasture & Lewis Co.

3A: Fulton, Crockett Co., & Knoxville Catholic

There's a "Super Seven" for everyone to look out for come November :thumb:

I agree w/ this, and just want emphasize Goodpasture. They will prolly only be challenged once in the region by CPA, and even then it might not be very close.

I don't know much about football outside of west tennessee, but over here i know that there is not really a "machine" that has established itself in 1a or 2a, but 3a boasts four teams with the potential to make it to the boro unscathed (or nearly so).

Crockett Co.-talent all over the field, and a brutal region will prepare them well for the wars to come in november

Covington-don't they always make a deep run in the postseason? i think they are a team to watch anytime november rolls around.

South Side-i have yet to see them in person and i am thinking about heading to rothrock this friday to watch them play jcm. They have their best team in years according to many, and i could certainly see them making a run to the semis or better.

Dyersburg-Even though they are no longer undefeated, it will probably do nothing but make them that much more motivated. Speed, speed SPEED all over the field. Great team, good coaching. The trojans aren't finished yet by a long shot.