Indy at Siegel

wingman10

2P is correct, there are only a handful of real fans at Siegel. Even alot of people that act like fans dont come to games and leave them early. Its pretty ridiculous for people to put on a show of being a fan when there not. 2p prolly knows who the true supporters at Siegel are, he seems to know alot lol.

Yes.....I do...and it is a FACT that YOU are one of the REAL ones. First to come out on the field, and last to leave. :o

I hate bandwagon fans.....and seems there are lots of them round here in the Boro at all the schools.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your correct there are TONS of bandwagon fans, Kids that support our teams only when there doing good. Its sickens me. Its just the society that were being raised in. People only cheer for winners.

Sad part is that teams who are struggling need their fans the most!!

I am one of those that always takes up for the underdogs tho. Guess I like to go against the norm.

You should have a nice one for Homecoming.....who will make a hasty and quiet retreat after half-time after crowning of the Queen. GRRRRRRRRRR........

But then again....would rather have a mere handful of rowdy fanswho are totally into the game than a whole side of kids babbling about their favorite lipstick or how drunk they are getting after the game and not paying a lick of attention to the game.

You should have a nice one for Homecoming.....who will make a hasty and quiet retreat after half-time after crowning of the Queen. GRRRRRRRRRR........

But then again....would rather have a mere handful of rowdy fanswho are totally into the game than a whole side of kids babbling about their favorite lipstick or how drunk they are getting after the game and not paying a lick of attention to the game.

2p we've even tried sending half the "real fans" up into the top of the section to yell and scream and get the kids up there to cheer with them. I thought at first it may be that the kids at the top don't hear the cheers until we're done with them but that's not the case...they just simply don't care about the game and the only time they do is when we're winning :D

Man Tailgating and cheering for your team is the best feeling ever... no matter what school what record whatever.. its still awesome.. siegel nation is a cool idea... i just wish we had an offical name.. It just Its not gonna be an easy win for IHS.. but could quite possibly pull it off.. .Is the siegel runningback better??? or is he still out.. I havnt heard