Cleveland(4-0) @ Cookeville(3-2)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Cookeville may well get beat if they can't learn to tackle.

As it is now,the CAVS will have to score A BUNCH of points to beat Cleveland.

They haven't really stopped anybody yet!!!

GO CAVS!! Play some DEFENSE on your homecoming!!! :D

THE SQUAD :)

I didnt realise this was your homecoming. How SPECIAL this will be for the cavs. It couldnt come at a better time. lol :D

The ONLY time you will score any points is when their 2nd or 3rd team comes in in the 3rd qtr. Since I know we will win against Cumberland I am tempted to come watch this defeat for the cavs :P

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt realise this was your homecoming. How SPECIAL this will be for the cavs. It couldnt come at a better time. lol :D

The ONLY time you will score any points is when their 2nd or 3rd team comes in in the 3rd qtr. Since I know we will win against Cumberland I am tempted to come watch this defeat for the cavs :P

Come on,fanatic! We'll save a seat for you!!

Can you stand to be in Cookeville? As you hate it so bad.... :D

fanatic you keep on dreamin buddy! :D:P

OldRed63,surely you know that fanatic IS the former "observer" who was kicked off the T earlier....

Cookeville may well get beat if they can't learn to tackle.

As it is now,the CAVS will have to score A BUNCH of points to beat Cleveland.

They haven't really stopped anybody yet!!!

GO CAVS!! Play some DEFENSE on your homecoming!!! :D

SQUAD, I thought that was "Observer" I think the boy is looking out of his ear hole and he keeps this up well he knows what happens . I do believe our defense is making some positive moves but they are going to have to tackle as in gang tackling too many people watching. The Oline is opening holes better now than any time this year. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!

SQUAD, I thought that was "Observer" I think the boy is looking out of his ear hole and he keeps this up well he knows what happens . I do believe our defense is making some positive moves but they are going to have to tackle as in gang tackling too many people watching. The Oline is opening holes better now than any time this year. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!

From all accounts if your defense gave up any points to a strugglin warren co team then your never going to stop cleveland. Lets be honest here guys cmon. White Co shut them out and were riddled with injuries. They scored how many points against your starters? PLEASE Come back to reality. :D

Whos this observer your talking about?? Am I missing something?? :P

Ty I may take you up on it. Naw ......maybe I wont. I dont hate cookeville in general, just their atitudes. But good luck anyways. Your gonna need it. :D

You won't come to Cookeville to the game because you "HATE" Cookevilles atitudes you won't come because you don't have the stones to show your face, your only a bad #### behind the screen and keyboard. Come on down you can sit between SQUAD and myself,I'll even buy you popcorn. You can watch your shallow lifes dream get crush :P GO CAVS!!!!!!!

You won't come to Cookeville to the game because you "HATE" Cookevilles atitudes you won't come because you don't have the stones to show your face, your only a bad #### behind the screen and keyboard. Come on down you can sit between SQUAD and myself,I'll even buy you popcorn. You can watch your shallow lifes dream get crush :D GO CAVS!!!!!!!

This is a perfect example from which I speak. Nice atitudes huh. Arent you proud cookeville of your representaive oldred63?? No thnak you sir I will go to a real game that night and watch a game with people that have respect for the fans and the game itself. I have no hostilities toward you sir.

This is a perfect example from which I speak. Nice atitudes huh. Arent you proud cookeville of your representaive oldred63?? No thnak you sir I will go to a real game that night and watch a game with people that have respect for the fans and the game itself. I have no hostilities toward you sir.

Well cookeville fans we have one thing in common we all know fanatic is off his rocker and neither one of us want him as a fan!!!!!!!

From all accounts if your defense gave up any points to a strugglin warren co team then your never going to stop cleveland. Lets be honest here guys cmon. White Co shut them out and were riddled with injuries. They scored how many points against your starters? PLEASE Come back to reality. :lol:

Whos this observer your talking about?? Am I missing something?? :rolleyes:

http://wcfootball.blogspot.com/

This is going around school today.

This might refresh your your memory so act all dumb and innocent :P