Clay Co. vs Westmoreland *Home coming*

Boobi

Coach Kelly has way more respect to make the score go up that high...

I think coach is going to play the starters first half... and then thats it... but I can bet ya there gettin ready for YAI. next friday only because Clayy co. doesnt really matter its not regional I think even if Westmoreland plays not to good. they still will beat them bye 40 points. so yeah Coaches are preparing for YAI.

Edited by Boobi

Coach Kelly has way more respect to make the score go up that high...

I think coach is going to play the starters first half... and then thats it... but I can bet ya there gettin ready for YAI. next friday only because Clayy co. doesnt really matter its not regional I think even if Westmoreland plays not to good. they still will beat them bye 40 points. so yeah Coaches are preparing for YAI.

thats smart i wouldnt play the starters ne longer than i had to, i'd have them out of there at the end of the first quarter if i could. this game will b a total blowout clay county has no chance in this game. the coachin staff definitely needs 2 start preparin now 4 what will b a huge game in determining the region it'll easily b the biggest game of the season so far therefore westmoreland must go in prepared,and they must start that preparation right now

thats smart i wouldnt play the starters ne longer than i had to, i'd have them out of there at the end of the first quarter if i could. this game will b a total blowout clay county has no chance in this game. the coachin staff definitely needs 2 start preparin now 4 what will b a huge game in determining the region it'll easily b the biggest game of the season so far therefore westmoreland must go in prepared,and they must start that preparation right now

I agree to a point I think the kids should concentrate on this game first and yes next week is huge but you must play one game at a time