Daniel Boone at Sullivan North

bucdaddio

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad it just sounded like it from a reply in the D-B and Tenn. High posts and also in the Betsy and North post.

Class? In Bloomingdale? Now that's funny. QUOTE(mikey65 @ Sep 20 2006 - 03:08 AM)

I see I was not the only smart 1 to get out of Bloomingdale. When I was in high school I drove by North every day on my way to school.

Edited by backinblack

This is true as you can tell. :unsure: This is my favorite website ... next to myspace that is. :D

As for Friday, none of the coaching staff or players are looking past North. People say the difference between good teams and great teams is the ability to learn from their past mistakes, and we looked past North last year. Everyone knows what happened. North (from what I have seen on film) is a hardnose, strong, run it down your throat and make you like it team. I am looking forward to Friday.

Boone Pride.

The Jonesborough Herald Tribune ( I think that is the name) had some great color pictures of the game last Friday.

I look and what do I see, some player (who was number 52) excited. I think it would have worked better for him though, if he would have shaved.

All I saw was some red and a dark beard, I wonder what his face looks like...

:unsure:

I just misunderstood and was just curious as to why. About the game i'm going with the Raiders 21 to 13

Comments like that make me nervous about the game. I can't say that your pick is totally wrong because we both know this will be a close game. I know the game can easily go back and forth so that either of our picks can go either way. I know that both teams will have to be at the top of their game to bring home the win.

Good luck and I hope everyone is prepared for a good game this Friday.

Comments like that make me nervous about the game. I can't say that your pick is totally wrong because we both know this will be a close game. I know the game can easily go back and forth so that either of our picks can go either way. I know that both teams will have to be at the top of their game to bring home the win.

Good luck and I hope everyone is prepared for a good game this Friday.

I applaud the respect in your comments, not alot in here do that.I agree this is a tough one to call, these two teams match up really well with each other.I guess alot will depend on which North team shows up, if they come out with some fire in their butts and have some things happen along the way to keep that flame burning for 4 qtrs it could be a tough ballgame.If they come out flat to Boone they'll get beat early, mental mistakes could be the difference.It wouldn't hurt North if they would throw some slants in there every now and then, to keep the linebackers and safeties a little more honest.Teams been crowded them quiet a bit and playn gap assignment defenses,that means linebacker has a gap he's assigned to and thats his first responseability.With slants coming in behind him he can't be so quick to stuff the gap.He either has to freeze for that first step to block slant lane allowing room for run, or keep giving up the slant.That or the saftey has to adjust leaving one less in the box.If corner adjusts he opens up for deep ball, if no adjustments are made u got 1 on 1 in open field all night long.Done right it's hard to stop cause defender must come through receiver to break up play or give up position 4 something else.Problem North has with this is their qb is not very tall, tough to get that quick hit over them big D-linemen.Don't know what inspired all that :lol: oh well

The Jonesborough Herald Tribune ( I think that is the name) had some great color pictures of the game last Friday.

I look and what do I see, some player (who was number 52) excited. I think it would have worked better for him though, if he would have shaved.

All I saw was some red and a dark beard, I wonder what his face looks like...

:)

I really doubt you want to see that face.