Manassas at Milan

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the racial slurs weren't intentional either. Don't say it didn't happen because I heard them myself.

Milan wins this game easily (vs. Manassas - what this post is about by the way).

As for the rest, can we please get over the USJ Milan stuff. As unfortunate as all this is, and for all the grudges that Milan will have for eternity, can we please move on. Yes it's tragic for the young man involved, and it's inexcusable what happened. But you know what, that's life, tragic/unfair stuff happens all the time in life, both teams will hopefully learn great lessons from this (good or bad), but isn't that's what athletics is for?So let's all just move on, please.

The hit on his knee was not intentional nor was there anything said after the play. There is no need for name calling.

I bet the spikes to the groin on the fg wasn't intentional either? I also bet the USJ player getting tossed from the game wasn't intentional either? Brother, you can go blow that smoke somewhere else because it ain't welcome here.

I bet the spikes to the groin on the fg wasn't intentional either? I also bet the USJ player getting tossed from the game wasn't intentional either? Brother, you can go blow that smoke somewhere else because it ain't welcome here.

would someone please shut this forum down soon if this is what we're going to talk about? MILAN VS MANASSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm sure there was not one instance of "dirty play" by Milan the entire game. I'm also positive there were no racial/classicism derogatory statements coming from Milan players. Nope, not one.

I hate it for Alred, but it doesn't sound like the play he was injured on was really that dirty. I did hear there was some questionable play by USJ, but I also heard it was isolated to one player. And, I imagine that player will be delt with firmly.

would someone please shut this forum down soon if this is what we're going to talk about? MILAN VS MANASSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt,

I"m done with this issue for now. It will interesting to see what shakes out from all of this because I don't think it's just going to go away. I think people have heard enough from both sides for now.

We get to see some of those talented freshmen and sophomores this week.

Matt,

I"m done with this issue for now. It will interesting to see what shakes out from all of this because I don't think it's just going to go away. I think people have heard enough from both sides for now.

We get to see some of those talented freshmen and sophomores this week.

Champs, I agree. There really can't be anything else said. I know Milan is extremely distraught and upset. But, it doesn't help to keep saying the same things over and over again.

As you stated, the future of Milan will be on display this week. Good luck to the dawgs, hope everything works out for Aldred and the rest, hope they go deep into Nov. and Dec.

This threads about Milan and Manassas. Alreads injury is relevent to this topic if you don't want to see the truth about what happened friday night and what's happening to deal with it now then go elsewhere.

I agree that Aldred's injury does pertain to this topic. What does not pertain is the continuous attacks on one school, warranted or unwarranted. Believe me, I've seen the truth about this situation plenty over the past few days. And as I've stated earlier, there's nothing else positive that can be written or said about this situation as it stands right now. So let's move on to positive things that can be said about both schools. That being said. Milan big this week. USJ has to play a perfect game to be successful this week.