Whitwell @ Marion

TNbBall23

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already made my score prediction 27-16 Marion. Marion had a few key injuries in the Tyner battle if those guys can go a little they should still have no problem.I agree you cant compare scores sometimes and matchups are better.So, the biggest matchup problem for Whitwell is Marions defense.How can you outscore Marion when you couldnt score any against Grungy.Not taking anything away from other schools effort,but Marion is the best defense Whitwell has seen.Mcgowan is a load but Whitwell is to one dimensional and Marion will sell out to stop him and succeed. :thumb:

[

Didn't mean to offend anyone from Whitwell. I was just saying that playing the team of the caliber of a Tyner can only help us when playing teams in the valley.

quote name=whsTIGERfan' date='Sep 21 2006 - 09:54 AM' post='826150689]

I agree purple blood Marion has really beefed up there schedule by playing schools the same size as them.....I see they also have two non region games against single A teams whitwell and SP.......while whitwell has a non region schedule of 2A bledsoe,sequatchie,and jasper...along with 3A Grundy.......Whitwell has a chance to go 3-0 in jaspers region Friday night

For jasper to have a similar schedule they would have to drop the two single A schools and pick up hixson and central........Marion seems to have a competitve team with their air attack but lets not talk about schedules until you really exam it...... good luck to both teams for a well played game friday

nathan powell

well i think we have beat the schedule horse to death.....i will say that in any sport playing schools that are bigger(such as our game friday night) can only make the teams better(your game vs ND)........i hope the game is filled with as much enthusiasm as this board has been filled with........and as for jealousy of daffron.......everyone knows hes not the best bald headed radio man in the county come on

This game will allow the Tigers to earn the respect they deserve!!! Jasper better get ready for some ball contol, smash mouth football!!!!! The Tigers are for real this year!

Theres going to be a Hawg slaughter in Jasper Friday night!!!!

Im sorry, if you could refresh my memory, but what was the whitt and grundy score?? 7-0 grundy?? yes i think so,, And what was grundy and MARION COUNTY score?? 27 - 0 MARION?? Yes i think that is correct. Now tell me please........ How do you get this prediction??? Oh, and I dont see what you mean by hawg slaughter. The Warriors are bigger stronger and faster than the tigers, and have a bit more heart than usual in this game because they will be madddd and will want to take it out on someone from the loss of tyner. The qb will break another school passing yrd. record. And the backs will even run over them if the warriors have a mind to do it. Marion has a stout def agains the ball control off. Marion will win BIG by atleast 20.

well i think we have beat the schedule horse to death.....i will say that in any sport playing schools that are bigger(such as our game friday night) can only make the teams better(your game vs ND)........i hope the game is filled with as much enthusiasm as this board has been filled with........and as for jealousy of daffron.......everyone knows hes not the best bald headed radio man in the county come on

Dave Daffron does a tremendous job for the Marion County Warriors and we hope to keep him for many more years!! The good Lord only many so many perfect heads and Dave was only lucky enough to be Blessed!