Whitwell @ Marion

TNbBall23

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bballstud whats your analytical prediction enlighten us

I think it will be much closer then people realize. Whitwell is a quality, well-coached football team. They don't have the speed of Tyner, but they have an abundance of size and strength.

Maybe Marion County will not be intimidated by their county rivals and play this Friday night.

If you remember last year's game was 13 - 7 MC and two years before that Whitwell beat MC. Better not take this one for granted.

Edited by Bill#49

I think it will be much closer then people realize. Whitwell is a quality, well-coached football team. They don't have the speed of Tyner, but they have an abundance of size and strength.

Maybe Marion County will not be intimidated by their county rivals and play this Friday night.

If you remember last year's game was 13 - 7 MC and two years before that Whitwell beat MC. Better not take this one for granted.

Bill has spoken. I just can't see that Whitwell will play with Marion. I just don't see it. I think Marion wins big. Marion scores at least 35 points in this one. I know The Possum won't like it, but just calling it like I see it.