Polk Co. @ Loudon

cliffhanger1

ON POLKS SIDE, ALOT OF SMALLER GUYS WILLIE LEDFORD VERY VERY QUICK ESPECIALLY OUTSIDE. GOT A GOOD CUT ON HIM. TANNER DAVIS WHICH IS THE COACHS COUSIN RAN TWO PUNT RETURNS BACK AGAINST GRUNDY CO. I THINK POLK CAN SCORE POINTS BUT I DON'T KNOW IF POLK CAN STOP LOUDON OFFENSE, I THINK IT WILL BE ALOT CLOSER GAME, BUT WILL BE A GOOD ONE ASWELL. I HAVE ALOT OF FAMILY IN LOUDON AND THEY ARE GIVING ME DOWN THE ROAD ABOUT IT.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going with polk on this one. They don't have Hamby anymore, but still a very talented team. I believe the wildcats will edge Loudon with a 14-10 win. But main focus is on this game. Week 7 will be a tough game between Meigs and yourselves. But the way meigs is lookin, polk boys better step it up. Meigs has a runnin back with almost 700 yards in four games, a powerback at that. he is 6 ft 225 lbs. and runs a 4.6 prepare boys and get ready for loudon then worry bout region championship in meigs

If Meigs has a power back than runs a 4.6, then they have hid him well. I agree they have some talented players but 4.6. Coach Martin himself says they could be better if they could outrun syrup.

If Meigs has a power back than runs a 4.6, then they have hid him well. I agree they have some talented players but 4.6. Coach Martin himself says they could be better if they could outrun syrup.

They have one player that runs a 4.6 but he doesnt play RB. The RBs all run somethin around 4.8 or 4.9 probably, but they are all pretty hard to bring down.

gjredskin,

We (Loudon Redskins) have only played Polk Co. a total of five times, winning every contest. Here is a list including the missing game you could not find:

1932 27-25 W

1983 48-12 W

1984 38-21 W

1986 28-7 W

2005 34-12 W

The Loudon Resdkins have yet to loose to the Polk Co. Wildcats.

thanks...I was having to look them up year by year and thats why i stopped at 68

Hopefully the streak will continue this Friday night!

I am not counting any eggs "dude" I said "hopefully" the streak will continue. Furthermore if you read my other posts I said "if" Loudon shows up and plays together and to their potential then they should win. And I also said if they are still hanging their heads over last week or looking ahead then they might get beat.

So yes if Loudon plays their A game and Polk plays their A game I am picking Loudon by 10

I am not counting any eggs "dude" I said "hopefully" the streak will continue. Furthermore if you read my other posts I said "if" Loudon shows up and plays together and to their potential then they should win. And I also said if they are still hanging their heads over last week or looking ahead then they might get beat.

So yes if Loudon plays their A game and Polk plays their A game I am picking Loudon by 10

The Wildcats will be fired up about this game trying to get redemption from last year. If that will happen or not, we'll see Friday at about 9:00 when the final horn sounds.

Polk by 2!!!

J. Maynard has a big game on the D-Line, Will Ledford has a big game running. Ta. Davis might get em another return, Ty. Davis 3 receptions 1 T.D.

Tyler Campbell has a huge game in the running game, Josh Hawkins makes some big plays on Defense!! Should be an exciting game!!! Both teams are highly ranked in their Qualifications and both have great talent and great coaches.

Go Polk! :lol:

The Wildcats will be fired up about this game trying to get redemption from last year. If that will happen or not, we'll see Friday at about 9:00 when the final horn sounds.

Polk by 2!!!

J. Maynard has a big game on the D-Line, Will Ledford has a big game running. Ta. Davis might get em another return, Ty. Davis 3 receptions 1 T.D.

Tyler Campbell has a huge game in the running game, Josh Hawkins makes some big plays on Defense!! Should be an exciting game!!! Both teams are highly ranked in their Qualifications and both have great talent and great coaches.

Go Polk! :lol:

I agree with a majority of the posters on here......I do think it will be a good game. I would like to go on record to say that Loudon is NOT one demensional. and for anyone to say that has not looked into there game. I am not one to put much into streaks...Polk County has a good program as does Loudon. this is not a game of rivalry, it is merely a game for a win or loss. this is a long awiated home game for the Redskins and I think they have something to prove after last weeks pounding and the close one the week before. I for one do not know anything about Polks game plan or tallent but they are undefeated and that in itself deserves respect. lets have a good showing of tallent and sportsmanship and hope for an injury free contest. and not always does the better team win. so good luck to both teams and GO REDSKINS......and P.S. "DUDE" is so juvenile and is a good indicator of a non adult poster.