Goodpasture v. East Robertson 9/29

GHSFAN07

Goodpasture is the better team, but no one deserves to get embarassed just because they pulled an upset! Show some class! And I hope the players and coaches decide to do the same! Just remember, What goes around, comes around just like Trousdale Co. and Red Bowling Springs last year! Eventually someone will return the favor and you definitely don't want to be on that side of things! Good Luck to both Teams

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture 62 East Robertson 14 :D

well i will make my pick after tonite ,,,, when thay come to the dungon at jo-byrn's and after we spank them i will make my predition on this game i have seen G,P play just glad we playing east instead is all i can say ,,,,looked awsome aginst pope you guy's have a awsome team keep up the good work region 5 B)

Well Yep your right it was a spanking tonight, 36-0 if i can remember right. Good luck to Burns

thank's man i told you what was going to happen,, tico on 18 total yrd's top that he is a great player,,, so now that i have seen both team's play ,,,, welll yall decide how bad you want to beat them depends on it coach martin plays the starter's the whole game,,,, by 50 i say easliy JBHS is hotttt rite now first and goal for East on the 5 yrd and held them to funny :o

Goodpasture is the better team, but no one deserves to get embarassed just because they pulled an upset! Show some class! And I hope the players and coaches decide to do the same! Just remember, What goes around, comes around just like Trousdale Co. and Red Bowling Springs last year! Eventually someone will return the favor and you definitely don't want to be on that side of things! Good Luck to both Teams

Quit your crying!!The game hasn't even began and you are all ready saying GP doesn't have class if they blow them out!!This is fball!!No1 said Alcoa didn't have class when the blewout GP!!East scores 50 last year and beats GP but if GP scores 50 or more this year and beat east they have no class.....Go play powerpuff

Quit your crying!!The game hasn't even began and you are all ready saying GP doesn't have class if they blow them out!!This is fball!!No1 said Alcoa didn't have class when the blewout GP!!East scores 50 last year and beats GP but if GP scores 50 or more this year and beat east they have no class.....Go play powerpuff

I thought there were many, many posters who thought Alcoa showed no class in that game.

About this game, GP should win by at least 50, if they want too.

I'm not here to talk about goodpasture killing east (we already know that by now). But why is east so bad this yr? Last yr came off with a good 8-2 record. I atleast thought they would have finished 2nd next to goodpasture now it looks like 5th. During the off-season on coacht all you heard was goodpasture, ER, and ezell brag about their teams. I know why ezell is struggling (gettis is gone) but why is ER so bad this yr?