Goodpasture v. East Robertson 9/29

GHSFAN07

I'm not here to talk about goodpasture killing east (we already know that by now). But why is east so bad this yr? Last yr came off with a good 8-2 record. I atleast thought they would have finished 2nd next to goodpasture now it looks like 5th. During the off-season on coacht all you heard was goodpasture, ER, and ezell brag about their teams. I know why ezell is struggling (gettis is gone) but why is ER so bad this yr?

the name Carlos mean anything to ya

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not here to talk about goodpasture killing east (we already know that by now). But why is east so bad this yr? Last yr came off with a good 8-2 record. I atleast thought they would have finished 2nd next to goodpasture now it looks like 5th. During the off-season on coacht all you heard was goodpasture, ER, and ezell brag about their teams. I know why ezell is struggling (gettis is gone) but why is ER so bad this yr?

IMO, Carlos Hudson made their offense so multi-dimensional and he was huge in their successful season. Keying on him gave Tico more opportunities to move the offense. I also understand they have had many injuries to starters this year.

Yep, and notice the only team out of the three that bragged about it that is doing any good....Goodpasture

Yep, and notice the only team out of the three that bragged about it that is doing any good....Goodpasture

Nothing wrong with believing in your own team. Just don't be upset when what happens on the field doesn't back up your talk. I believe Goodpasture will make it to the championship game, but the ball bounces oddly sometimes; things happen.

IMO, Carlos Hudson made their offense so multi-dimensional and he was huge in their successful season. Keying on him gave Tico more opportunities to move the offense. I also understand they have had many injuries to starters this year.

Well after the 2nd game of the season we had 6 starters out, 4 of which played both sides of the ball so the injury bug really isn't in our favor this year!!!

Quit your crying!!The game hasn't even began and you are all ready saying GP doesn't have class if they blow them out!!This is fball!!No1 said Alcoa didn't have class when the blewout GP!!East scores 50 last year and beats GP but if GP scores 50 or more this year and beat east they have no class.....Go play powerpuff

The diference is that East Beat Goodpasture 49-46 not 49-0! It was a shootout! I know Goodpasture is good and I know they have a good coaching staff! I wish them well!

Hey Hoop, no offense man, but am I sensing a tear coming outta your eye? You can't blame EVERYTHING on the injury bug.

Alright Zeke i got you dude! I'm getting tired of you getting on here saying something bout what i got to say! I mean how can you say it doesn't affect us? 6 starters to 6 players that have never played on a high school field??? Yeah guess that doesn't affect you to much...get real stupid!

Alright Zeke i got you dude! I'm getting tired of you getting on here saying something bout what i got to say! I mean how can you say it doesn't affect us? 6 starters to 6 players that have never played on a high school field??? Yeah guess that doesn't affect you to much...get real stupid!

But you gotta have depth....all good teams that want to go far have depth, that way when someone gets hurt, you have someone who can step up and replace them

But you gotta have depth....all good teams that want to go far have depth, that way when someone gets hurt, you have someone who can step up and replace them

Yeah i know your exactly right! But at East this year we just don't have the depth, we knew before the season started that if ppl went down then we went from alot of experience to no experience at all! But you are right that you have to have depth to go far or win the ball! I hear that GP has 12 defensive linemen that switch in and out, now that is depth, gosh! lol...good luck to yall this friday!

Hoop, calm down. It's gonna be okay. There's always next week against whoever you play.