chuckey-doak at cosby

smokinjoe55

well seeing as i am again unable to sleep i will respond. i guess i should not have used the word hate in relation to the game. CD is the one team i know we have played nearly if not every year from the start of the program. and yes i did play way back then. i came to the school as a junior in 92. that year was the first time i ever put pads on so i watched alot. CD killed us. it was bad they had one sweet team then. billy goodman, fess hall, alan cobble and many others. i actually got to play with those guys at TC. the next year we got them back it was ugly. 2 of there coaches and a half dozen players went home early because they got ejected in the secaond half. they, like us, hated to lose. ever sense we have had some great games. it always seemed we were there home coming game and we would beat them. then they would come to our house and beat us. i dont know the record between us but i think we are up on them. so tcpioneer3 whats your story. are you a pioneer as was i a long time ago.

shelton

Wow..u sure act like you know alot about CD...it was actually 1 coach and 2 players but I know how fish stories grow through out the years..kinda like your speed and good hands....and yes I acyually did play a little ball at TC...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all congrats on the win...because what goes around comes around. The players definately should not be blamed in this lack of class because they played a good game and simply do as they are told...the Head Coach on the sideline however,should know or remember...because you used to get it every friday night...what its like to be on the other end of 41-13. You called a time out with 3 seconds left in the game in order to get your field goal unit on the field to attempt to put 3 more points on the board...if thats not a lack of class I dont know what is...You act as though you have never experienced winning before..or is that the case?? This should be a lesson for you...and as I said before the players from Cosby played a great game...you are not to blame for this lack of character by your HC...good luck the rest of the year players and to you coach...I will be anxiously awaiting the Hampton game....because thats when it will come around. I still bleed Black and Gold!!

First of all congrats on the win...because what goes around comes around. The players definately should not be blamed in this lack of class because they played a good game and simply do as they are told...the Head Coach on the sideline however,should know or remember...because you used to get it every friday night...what its like to be on the other end of 41-13. You called a time out with 3 seconds left in the game in order to get your field goal unit on the field to attempt to put 3 more points on the board...if thats not a lack of class I dont know what is...You act as though you have never experienced winning before..or is that the case?? This should be a lesson for you...and as I said before the players from Cosby played a great game...you are not to blame for this lack of character by your HC...good luck the rest of the year players and to you coach...I will be anxiously awaiting the Hampton game....because thats when it will come around. I still bleed Black and Gold!!

quit trying to preach pioneer. we know how to win with class and coach doesnt have to explain anything to anyone BOY . If you have a problem deal with it and grow up . if not tell it to your shrink BOY. havent seen you on here since you got the thread closed down. cat got your tongue. by the way havent seen you playing on sunday afternoons. ha ha ha :thumb: