chuckey-doak at cosby

smokinjoe55

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, they're right. That's all we got. We play w/ three guys. :lol: Oh... it's a huge disadvantage to us. Somehow though, we managed to get 6 different kids across the G- line against Jellico. Isn't that strange. :lol: I'm quite possibly the biggest fan the twins and K-Ro have, but I've got sense enough to know the Eagles have a stable full of studs. It does my heart good to see people so oblivious to our additional strengths. :lol:

Nope, they're right. That's all we got. We play w/ three guys. :lol: Oh... it's a huge disadvantage to us. Somehow though, we managed to get 6 different kids across the G- line against Jellico. Isn't that strange. :lol: I'm quite possibly the biggest fan the twins and K-Ro have, but I've got sense enough to know the Eagles have a stable full of studs. It does my heart good to see people so oblivious to our additional strengths. :lol:

well anyway GO GET EM EAGLES. smoke em like a joe camel. :lol:

wow. i just got out of the shower to realize that i dont matter to cosby, just j lo c lo and k ro. thats disapointing. does that mean the 2 td's i scored on jellico didnt count? o well at least they are all still healthy, heaven knows that they stay in all game and score every td we ever make.

smokin jo, if ya dont mind me askin... who r u?

;)

wow. i just got out of the shower to realize that i dont matter to cosby, just j lo c lo and k ro. thats disapointing. does that mean the 2 td's i scored on jellico didnt count? o well at least they are all still healthy, heaven knows that they stay in all game and score every td we ever make.

smokin jo, if ya dont mind me askin... who r u?

hey big bubba you are as important to the team as anybody is. you are a ruthless de who kicks butt and takes names as well as the other end wildman valentine. i got cut off when i posted the names of the names i would nominate for all state. of course when i put those names on i was cut off. of course by the time my computer got rebooted i had gotten reply . was not going to omit the two towers of terror on that nomination list. heck all of the defense would be on my all state list. dont worry you do matter a whole heck of a lot. by the way outstanding catch and runs on those 2222222222222222222 tds fri. night. GO EAGLES. I am just a LOYAL BIG BLUE FAN.

;) hey big bubba you are as important to the team as anybody is. you are a ruthless de who kicks butt and takes names as well as the other end wildman valentine. i got cut off when i posted the names of the names i would nominate for all state. of course when i put those names on i was cut off. of course by the time my computer got rebooted i had gotten reply . was not going to omit the two towers of terror on that nomination list. heck all of the defense would be on my all state list. dont worry you do matter a whole heck of a lot. by the way outstanding catch and runs on those 2222222222222222222 tds fri. night. GO EAGLES. I am just a LOYAL BIG BLUE FAN.

by the way i have named the eagle defense as THE DOOMSDAY DEFENSE

Should beat CD as bad as you want to, Unaka wore um out. Then again Unaka is not a bad team. Well anyway ,good luck , stay healthy and I can't wait until you know when.

thanks, appreciate the comp. hope we all stay healthy. dont like seeing any kid getting hurt. if we take care of business these next two weeks should be a barnburner of a game with hopefully a packed house.

thanks, appreciate the comp. hope we all stay healthy. dont like seeing any kid getting hurt. if we take care of business these next two weeks should be a barnburner of a game with hopefully a packed house.

It will be a packed house, If Cosby can win the next two, the place will be electrifying. I may come watch the Unaka game. Can't make up my mind, Cloudland plays Prince Avenue prep.

Edited by pujo