chuckey-doak at cosby

smokinjoe55

well pujo i am sleeping a little better. it is however 1:15 am tues morning. always got something on my mind. going over everything making sure i am not missing something. trying to keep my guys focused on one game at a time is killing me. well hope you stick around next week to say hello to me. take care of yourself. we have a big on this week chuckey doak hates us. later everyone get some sleep for me.

shelton

Homecoming can also be a distraction, I keep up with eveything you all do and it looks like you'll were more focused last week. You came out and took care of business in the first half. Before last week, you'll had been waiting until the second half.Time is coming when you will have to play all 4 quarters. I'll hang around to speak to you fellers if the line isn't to long. I'm guessing ,you could be fairly popular in Cosbyland. Stopping to get a loaf of bread could take a couple of hours. There is nothing like a small town envirmemt of a winning football team. Got to love it, One thing to think about is this, don't put all your eggs in one basket. You could lose a game and if you do,that only means ,its time to refocus and get better. On a possitive note, I think you can hang with anyone in region 2. Good luck ,stay healthy and get some sleep. Heck of a job.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO EAGLES!! :thumb:

Shelton you have done an excellent job with this program. i know you will continue

to suceed!! i personaly want to thank you (and your staff) for your(thier) dedication.

i know all of our children will benefit from ya'lls leadership and direction. :ph34r:

now on to the game: be careful using weeman up the middle on offence he is

a great player on both sides but he lacks the size against many of the other teams.

he speed is good!! on defense it is hard to stop him(on this side of the ball i think he size is a benefit)

i have seen your passing game. it is also there. you have many great receivers

lowe boys ,byer, valentine- all are extremly good players once again on both sides

of the ball-i know sometimes qbs & wrs sometimes feel more in sync with each other than with other receivers do you think this is why rone passes to them more than

byer or valentine? or do you think its just a matter of being open? i know they can all catch!! the # of players we got across the goal at jellico speaks for that itsself.

reading over alot of these forums i'm not sure anyone has a clue about what is going

on in your camp this year. good luck friday will be there to see the #'s

well pujo i am sleeping a little better. it is however 1:15 am tues morning. always got something on my mind. going over everything making sure i am not missing something. trying to keep my guys focused on one game at a time is killing me. well hope you stick around next week to say hello to me. take care of yourself. we have a big on this week chuckey doak hates us. later everyone get some sleep for me.

shelton

Hey coach...why do you think C-D hates you??? Just curious...

Hey coach...why do you think C-D hates you??? Just curious...

i know im not the coach but ill take this one.it's really not a matter of HATE but they are Cosby's longest running rival in football and i guess rivals are SUPPOSED to hate each other,thats the way it goes.Just because teams hate each other that dont mean that there is no respect involved.cant wait til friday.im pumped.

i know im not the coach but ill take this one.it's really not a matter of HATE but they are Cosby's longest running rival in football and i guess rivals are SUPPOSED to hate each other,thats the way it goes.Just because teams hate each other that dont mean that there is no respect involved.cant wait til friday.im pumped.

Now that you mention it...I guess Cosby has played CD since they began football in ....1991 I think it was...does anyone know the series record?? Did your coach play on the first Cosby Team??

Now that you mention it...I guess Cosby has played CD since they began football in ....1991 I think it was...does anyone know the series record?? Did your coach play on the first Cosby Team??

Also, I know I'm not Coach, but I bet he's busy so I'll take this one. Your right 91 was the first varsity season. Program began in 90, but only as JV. Coach Shelton was not on that first team, I and everyone else who cared about football in Cosby at that time wishes he was though. (Speed and good hands!) Something a QB at Cosby in those days could find only few and far between. Coach Shelton was also a TCpioneer. I believe you'd like him!

Edited by eagle3314

well seeing as i am again unable to sleep i will respond. i guess i should not have used the word hate in relation to the game. CD is the one team i know we have played nearly if not every year from the start of the program. and yes i did play way back then. i came to the school as a junior in 92. that year was the first time i ever put pads on so i watched alot. CD killed us. it was bad they had one sweet team then. billy goodman, fess hall, alan cobble and many others. i actually got to play with those guys at TC. the next year we got them back it was ugly. 2 of there coaches and a half dozen players went home early because they got ejected in the secaond half. they, like us, hated to lose. ever sense we have had some great games. it always seemed we were there home coming game and we would beat them. then they would come to our house and beat us. i dont know the record between us but i think we are up on them. so tcpioneer3 whats your story. are you a pioneer as was i a long time ago.

shelton