Region 5 1A: BEST RUNNING BACKS......

t31869

Dominique Johnson from Forrest is pretty good.

But here is name nobody has heard of, but just ask NCS how good he is.

Orlando Taylor, normally a WR, made his debut at RB, and only touched the ball 5 times for 3 TD's. He is an amazing athlete, and can actually do some things that Colton Morris cant. Not taking anything away from Colton, but both are very good athletes. Colton is still the starter, deservingly so, but boy does Orlando make it a dual threat back there.

Dominique Johnson from Forrest is pretty good.

But here is name nobody has heard of, but just ask NCS how good he is.

Orlando Taylor, normally a WR, made his debut at RB, and only touched the ball 5 times for 3 TD's. He is an amazing athlete, and can actually do some things that Colton Morris cant. Not taking anything away from Colton, but both are very good athletes. Colton is still the starter, deservingly so, but boy does Orlando make it a dual threat back there.

well said neutralfan i would have to agree wiyth that also

#5 from Eagleville impressed me. I have not caught on to weather or not he is JoJo or not.

And yeah, our guys are pretty good to! :thumb:

Yes, #5 is JoJo Vestal, our All-State pick. He's a haus. 5'11" 224...he's pretty tough to take down. Also, Steven Mastin # 22 6'1" 172...supa fast and only a Junior this yr. Both from Eagleville

UR OPINION????

Colton Morris has made some runs this year that you would just have to see to believe. He isn't big but very determined and elusive. Orlando Taylor has a different style of running than Colton and he is very effective also, lot of speed. Jo Byrns is fortunate to have two backs of that caliber. I hope they use them both wisely. Johnson from Forrest is also a good running back. He was good last year and he has stepped it up a notch this year.

Colton Morris has made some runs this year that you would just have to see to believe. He isn't big but very determined and elusive. Orlando Taylor has a different style of running than Colton and he is very effective also, lot of speed. Jo Byrns is fortunate to have two backs of that caliber. I hope they use them both wisely. Johnson from Forrest is also a good running back. He was good last year and he has stepped it up a notch this year.

I DON'T KNOW BOUT R REGION BUT ONE THAT REALLY MADE ME TURN MY HEAD WAS THE TAILBACK FROM BRUCETON #10 he was 210 pounds and was pretty fast...I HAVN'T HIT ALOT OF TAILBACKS THAT LOVED 2 HIT AS MUCH AS I DO BOT HE DID.... BACK 2 THE MAIN SUBJECT THE ONE FROM FORREST I THINK HIS NAME HIS JOHNSON WAS REALLY GOOD.......GOOD LUCK 2 ALL.........

I know everyone is tired of me talking about Clarksville Academy but...

Marcus Darby and Zac Burkhart

-Darby had 9 carries for 144 yards against Eagleville and it would have been 219 had the holding penalty not been called.

- Burkhart has definitely proved himself as a playmaker this year as he has more than 300 yards rushing this year.