Best Backfield in 1A

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kameron Ridley has 35 carries for 345 yards (3 TD)(115 yds pg)(3 games)

Joey Skogen has 39 carries for 435 yards (3 TD)(108 yds pg)(4 games)

Josh Smith has 46 carries for 304 yards (3 TD)(101 yds pg)(3 games)

Pretty good numbers but it was against Sequatchie Co., Lookout Valley, Unaka and Taft. Tonights game against Oakdale and next week against Silverdale should pad those numbers. We will see how they do against Whitwell and South Pittsburg.

Who is South Pittsburg's best back?

In my opinion Robert Robinson FB and Montrell Mitchell WB are the best two. Robert is the best power back and Montrell is a speedster. There is no real drop off when the other 3 backs are in so I'm not sure there is a best one. I haven't seen the stats so I'm not sure which one has the best numbers

Edited by zonepirate

he was talking about the RBs not the entire team. i believe the purpose of his post was to point out that by no means are cascade's backs better that jbhs's backs utilizing the performances of the RBs for both teams against NCS. the fact is that NCS's defense was childsplay and even our 4th team RB's were moving the ball against their 1D rather effectively but one can not be one dimesional now can he. this thread is about backfields so if you want to whine about whose team is better wait another 6 weeks to do so. oh yeah i believe every time orlando touched the ball he got 20+ yards. how many of your backs did that? <_<

First off, I didn't notice anyone whining and second off you guys are the one making comparisons between the teams........Not me.......I am curious about one thing though....Do they even pass out helmets at JB?? It appears everyone is so thick-headed up there it really isn't necessary! <G>