Coffee County vs. John Overton

katesfloied

PEDO what is your prediction record this year?

Some might consider you a true homer. But I like your dedication.

Bigmoney says Listen to your head and not your heart on this one.

Overton 35 CC 18 with at least one special teams blunder.

Always stick to my team.....can't get away from it....my prediction record is probably horrible lol...I don't care though...I'm gonna stick with the Raiders this Friday....next Friday....next season and the next.....same for basketball...baseball..softball..and every other sport!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nashville-Overton has a good team. You'll probably see them in the playoffs as a #3 or #4 from 5-4A. I thought everybody knew that.

I'm just going to be honest. I graduated from CC during the Breaden years. Football was not a major priority. We then were more concerned with partying before and after the games than we were the actual games. We would go to the games, but I couldn't tell you our season record my senior year. I guess growing up a little bit, and having "my boys" ( a little bro, and nephew) playing I pay a little more attention. The parties still go on but I save those for MTSU games.

I wish you, SemperFi, had informed me about Overton since you know so much about everything. Please do not try to insult my intelligence or anyone elses for that matter. You are rude and off topic most of the time, so therefore you make yourself a target. Everyone picks on you because of that.

I'm just going to be honest. I graduated from CC during the Breaden years. Football was not a major priority. We then were more concerned with partying before and after the games than we were the actual games. We would go to the games, but I couldn't tell you our season record my senior year. I guess growing up a little bit, and having "my boys" ( a little bro, and nephew) playing I pay a little more attention. The parties still go on but I save those for MTSU games.

I wish you, SemperFi, had informed me about Overton since you know so much about everything. Please do not try to insult my intelligence or anyone elses for that matter. You are rude and off topic most of the time, so therefore you make yourself a target. Everyone picks on you because of that.

I don't know everything, but I do know who's good and who's not. It's usually the same way every year. CC has lost to Overton every time they've played. Were you surprised by the loss?

As far as insulting intelligence, I'd say you are doing your fair share of that with your far flung comspiracy theories of where Middle Tennessee gets their money toward athletics. I don't care who or what picks on me. I can take care of myself. And FYI, unlike you, I do remember my senior year, and junior, sophomore, and freshman years at CC. I graduated with the best athletes to ever attend Coffee County Central over the past 25 years--a bunch of guys who beat one of Tullahoma's better teams ON THE ROAD, who made it to the playoffs and finished second in the state's toughest region. That team would walk all over in other Coffee County team that's been in Manchester since then.

We had a good coach then. Jeff Breeden was a joke. I'm just glad I was gone from CC before he took over. He should've stuck to softball cause his pompous oversized rearend isn't fit for coaching football.

I don't know everything, but I do know who's good and who's not. It's usually the same way every year. CC has lost to Overton every time they've played. Were you surprised by the loss?

As far as insulting intelligence, I'd say you are doing your fair share of that with your far flung comspiracy theories of where Middle Tennessee gets their money toward athletics. I don't care who or what picks on me. I can take care of myself. And FYI, unlike you, I do remember my senior year, and junior, sophomore, and freshman years at CC. I graduated with the best athletes to ever attend Coffee County Central over the past 25 years--a bunch of guys who beat one of Tullahoma's better teams ON THE ROAD, who made it to the playoffs and finished second in the state's toughest region. That team would walk all over in other Coffee County team that's been in Manchester since then.

We had a good coach then. Jeff Breeden was a joke. I'm just glad I was gone from CC before he took over. He should've stuck to softball cause his pompous oversized rearend isn't fit for coaching football.

this coming from a guy in the band who makes racist comments!!!!They have blocked that thread id say next step is to throw you off this site.Ill tell you what mtsu ruined its own reputation several years ago!!!!Lets meet up ill write you a : check for a couple hundred dollars and you can purchase 4 or 5 kegs,thats what mtsu is good at :unsure:

this coming from a guy in the band who makes racist comments!!!!They have blocked that thread id say next step is to throw you off this site.Ill tell you what mtsu ruined its own reputation several years ago!!!!Lets meet up ill write you a : check for a couple hundred dollars and you can purchase 4 or 5 kegs,thats what mtsu is good at :unsure:

Are you on crystal meth? I know that's what the honky-tonk town of Sparta is good for. You don't know jack about me. And what comment did I make that was racist?

How did Middle Tennessee ruin it's own reputation? We didn't hire Nolan Richardson III or L.C. Cole. We didn't have an athletic dapartment that nearly got the death penalty for having over 100 NCAA violations in a single season in virtually every single sport from football all the way down to synchronized swimming like tsu did.

It's funny that you THINK Middle Tennessee is a school for drunks. You've never been to Vandy apparently. Unlike UTK and Vandy, Middle Tennessee has a dry campus, and UNLIKE Vandy, Middle Tennessee is not on Playboy Magazine's Top 25 Party Schools which is where all your drunken rebellious revelers are. I was up in Nashville last year when we knocked off Vanderbilt's undefeated football team. They have the most disprespectful drunken as heck fans in all of college football.

Middle Tennessee is not #1 in the state in number of rapes and assaults like Vandy is. We've not had guns pulled out at parties and people shot like at tsu and Vandy. We don't have coaches that hurl insults and make excuses for losses to lesser programs like fat Phillip Fulmer over in Puke Orange country.

Maybe you are just jealous because we are going somewhere and tsu isn't. That we are 3-0 against Vandy in the new millineum and they haven't beaten us since the 1950's but that they will still cruise againt the Tigers. Maybe you're upset because even as bad as Vandy is, they will still stomp a mudhole in tsu today.

Are you on crystal meth? I know that's what the honky-tonk town of Sparta is good for. You don't know jack about me. And what comment did I make that was racist?

How did Middle Tennessee ruin it's own reputation? We didn't hire Nolan Richardson III or L.C. Cole. We didn't have an athletic dapartment that nearly got the death penalty for having over 100 NCAA violations in a single season in virtually every single sport from football all the way down to synchronized swimming like tsu did.

It's funny that you THINK Middle Tennessee is a school for drunks. You've never been to Vandy apparently. Unlike UTK and Vandy, Middle Tennessee has a dry campus, and UNLIKE Vandy, Middle Tennessee is not on Playboy Magazine's Top 25 Party Schools which is where all your drunken rebellious revelers are. I was up in Nashville last year when we knocked off Vanderbilt's undefeated football team. They have the most disprespectful drunken as heck fans in all of college football.

Middle Tennessee is not #1 in the state in number of rapes and assaults like Vandy is. We've not had guns pulled out at parties and people shot like at tsu and Vandy. We don't have coaches that hurl insults and make excuses for losses to lesser programs like fat Phillip Fulmer over in Puke Orange country.

Maybe you are just jealous because we are going somewhere and tsu isn't. That we are 3-0 against Vandy in the new millineum and they haven't beaten us since the 1950's but that they will still cruise againt the Tigers. Maybe you're upset because even as bad as Vandy is, they will still stomp a mudhole in tsu today.

dude your funny i dont know much about tsu and could careless!!!!Of COURSE MTSU IS NOT ON PLAYBOY TOP 25 LIST THEY DONT PAY ATTENTION 2 LOW MID MAJOR SCHOOLS SUCH AS TUSCULLOM,FISK AND MTSU LOL.YOU DONT NEED TO RUN FROM YOUR COMMENTS AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ YOUR COMMENTS AND REALIZE YOUR A WANNABE CLASSLESS BAND MEMBER!!!!