Tennessean High School Football Stats

glover

Yeah Tennesseean site is a bogus stat site. I have seen under tackles, some low & non accounted for sacks and tackles. Wittnessed sacks not accounted for. Some of the GV stats were from one game. I dont know where they get their information.

Yeah, I was wondering where they got the 80 tackles for the kid from Northwest. Must have made it up.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure but I dont thik these are right...

heck, Dyer Co, Andre Flowers had a 362 yard game just the other day against OCCHS, either 362 or 349, I have heard two different numbers from two different prople in town.Our paper and radio....I know he also kicked in for a 240 or more game in the first game so to think he is in the 600 is crazy, the only defense that have faced is Haywood, so In two games he would have had to rush for 50 yards in each. Nope didn't happen, In fact I know he had more then 50 against Chester Co

I touched on this last year. Tackle totals are INSANE at some schools. Apparently, they are giving everyone who crawls off the pile a tackle. I've personally witnessed some of these supposed "high-teen" tackle total games at the school I follow, and I just don't see them. When a kid is wrapped up and is on his way down, there's your tackle right there. The MLB or any other player shouldn't get credit for "finishing him off". It's kind of like shooting someone who just jumped off a 50 story building. The result is the same, with or without the "help".

Here's the thread...

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtopic=114397&hl=