Congrats to Farragut and Bearden on their new Coach

rigger101

It should be an interesting season for both teams.

I hope the new Bearden (Jr Hernandez) coach gets his team fired up and at a level to go after the KIL/Regional championship.

With Carson Newman's. Jason Moorman Farragut should be getting back to its former domination of the region as a team. I hope the new coach can keep the football players from last year on the team, they were fun to watch.

Good luck to both programs.

• 2 weeks later...

It should be an interesting season for both teams.

I hope the new Bearden (Jr Hernandez) coach gets his team fired up and at a level to go after the KIL/Regional championship.

With Carson Newman's. Jason Moorman Farragut should be getting back to its former domination of the region as a team. I hope the new coach can keep the football players from last year on the team, they were fun to watch.

Good luck to both programs.

I thought that CN's Moorman was at Jeff. Co. How did he end up at Farragut?

Both coaches will do well at their respective school. I see Jr. having a little tougher time, at the beginning, than Jason will at Farragut. Jr. brings a different style to Bearden, while Jason will bring the CN style that Farragut is use to. How many of the Farragut kids will be able to afford to make the trip to GA on the weekends this season?

Rigger, apparently your kid will be at Bearden this year. Did you move?

Both coaches will do well at their respective school. I see Jr. having a little tougher time, at the beginning, than Jason will at Farragut. Jr. brings a different style to Bearden, while Jason will bring the CN style that Farragut is use to. How many of the Farragut kids will be able to afford to make the trip to GA on the weekends this season?

Jr shouldn't have any trouble getting the Bearden program running from the get go. Coach Andersen had a very young team wrestling very well at the end of the season last year. Add to that a handful of new (both very experienced and inexperienced) guys and the team could be two deep at almost every weight class (including 4 returning state qualifiers). The boys are chomping at the bit to get started. This is as good as I've seen the program at the beginning of the year in four years.

(If we can just keep Rigger under control. :thumb: Look forward to talking with you soon, Rigger.)

He might take the year off, or he will be in Black and Gold! Hope to see everyone at Catholic!

commandospin90small.gif

Edited by rigger101