Blackman High School Band

Bhsline73

so the weather was good... did you liek the show??? i loved the NMBC show... the props were awesome and i had fun talking to soem of your band kids at the concession stands. i talked to one of your (ex)DMs for like 5 mins... pretty sure he is an awesome kid. so yeah.... it was sad that you beat us at our homecoming game and its the first region game we have lost.... :ph34r:

so the weather was good... did you liek the show??? i loved the NMBC show... the props were awesome and i had fun talking to soem of your band kids at the concession stands. i talked to one of your (ex)DMs for like 5 mins... pretty sure he is an awesome kid. so yeah.... it was sad that you beat us at our homecoming game and its the first region game we have lost.... :D

Good show you did...were you the tall or short DM?

You must have been talking to Joe (latin-american looking guy) super intelligent, was all-everything in band.

Looks like you guys didn't have as many in the band this fall as last fall. Still was pretty cool tunes you played. A few of the band parents on the LHS side something about your drummers not marching...not a put-down at all, they just were used to seeing the drummers march with the horns.

Your color guard was awesome again. Wow!!

Sorry to spoil homecoming but LHS had already lost one at Lebanon they "weren't supposed to lose on paper" - so last night was a MUST win situation. If LHS didn't pull that game out, the entire season could have gone straight to the krapper.

Oh yeh, great job on Santana's "Evil Ways"!!!!!! :D

im the short one!! lol i was probabbly talking to joe... i know him cause i was in orhestra with him last year. i met one of your DMs that actually is no longer conducting too and he was really cool we talked for a while in the stands. well there is a story on why the DL is not marching...... we have one snare and hes a soccer player. he was playing in the rain and tore a bunch of ligaments in his ankle and wont be able to march the rest of the season. we had to have kelly and we couldnt put him in pit causer it wopuld cause wayyyy to many tempo problems so the BDs came up with the thing you saw friday. (the ground covers are going to be painted like a rail road track) and yes we are a bit smaller than last year. we had *counts* 16 seniors and then we had 7 people that we a detriment to the program quit. then we kinda got a light load of freshman. as for the guard.. htey are workin hard. waters works them hard but he does a great job! ok so you won our homecoming game... we were bummed but its all cool. it was our first region game to lose which isnt cool but o well. i loved yalls show though!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...