Week 6 Sequatchie Valley Conf

zonepirate

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough game in Jasper as I predicted. The Jasper kids came to play and Snipe had some wrinkles that caused us a lot of trouble. Believe it or not he came out in the single wing! As you can guess we weren't ready for that. Halftime score was 7-6 Jasper. We managed to pull it out in the end with the final score 38-14. My hat is off to the young Warriors ;)

Game story SP vs Jasper

Any other scores??

Edited by zonepirate

Tough game in Jasper as I predicted. The Jasper kids came to play and Snipe had some wrinkles that caused us a lot of trouble. Believe it or not he came out in the single wing! As you can guess we weren't ready for that. Halftime score was 7-6 Jasper. We managed to pull it out in the end with the final score 38-14. My hat is off to the young Warriors :lol:

Any other scores??

If Bledsoe/Grundy played it was at Grundy.....

The little warriors from Jasper played about as good as they could of played with exception of one play in the first half. The Pirates are good. Good luck to them the rest of the way. Snipe will be ready for them next year just wait. I hear he has contacted someone already about putting the wish-bone in next year. :blink:

It wouldn't surprise me at all. The Notre Dame box is another possiblity :lol:

You hear any scores on Dayton City- Rhea Central, B'port-Whitwell or the Bledsoe game?