Cleveland manhandles Cookeville

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone tell me how this game went..i listened to it on the radio, how did Cleveland build a 28-0 lead?

Probably the same way the Cavs built a 42-0 lead on Cleveland last year,except we didn't have to make a new smarta$$ thread on it.

Coulda shown a little more class & used the already existing thread.

Congrats to Cleveland.

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Probably the same way the Cavs built a 42-0 lead on Cleveland last year,except we didn't have to make a new smarta$$ thread on it.

Coulda shown a little more class & used the already existing thread.

Congrats to Cleveland.

THE SQUAD :thumb:

I always start a new thread, win or loss.... i really sorry if you find my post/thread classless. How is this a smart*** thread?

Why are we talking about last year?

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Don't mind squad. Cleveland just went in a spread offense and cookeville couldn't matchup like they could in resent years. Cavs cannot play man-to-man this year, secondary is too weak. Cleveland is quick and just came ready to play, congrats.

Not to take anything away from cleveland but cookeville is not very good. very young and will be good but just an off year.

It was 35-6 early in the 4th when Cleveland started subbing in the 2nd team. The best performance by the Blue Raiders this year.

Then it should of said first string manhandled until the 4th and then it came back to a reasonable score.....or it could of just bee Cleveland wins over Cookeville.

I'm just givin him a hard time anyways haha. I'm happy for Cleveland, just becuase my cousin played there a few years ago and my girlfriend went to Cleveland. Very good win.