Collinwood at Mouth Pleasant

GreenMan

To keep the ball ,eat up the clock and score they have to get first downs. If they do score, they have to kick the ball to MP ,and they can score quick. Remember MP beat Mooore co. with 27 offensive plays.

aparently, You wasn't at the game last year. The second half MP COULDN'T STOP US. They only scored 1 TD the whole second half untill the one with 30 seconds left on the clock. so we beat yall 35 to 14 the second half, and the only reason yall got the last 1 was that we had a young player on hands team and he couldn't hold on to the ball. And yall wasnt playin Moore county, i could care less what the stats were on that game.

Edited by Tha_King

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aparently, You wasn't at the game last year. The second half MP COULDN'T STOP US. They only scored 1 TD the whole second half untill the one with 30 seconds left on the clock. so we beat yall 35 to 14 the second half, and the only reason yall got the last 1 was that we had a young player on hands team and he couldn't hold on to the ball. And yall wasnt playin Moore county, i could care less what the stats were on that game.

They didnt award MP a TD because you had a young guy that couldnt hold on to the ball did they? Didnt that game have a first half also? The key stat that I remember was the final score was in MP's favor.

According to The Tennessean...

Mt. Pleasant's rushing attack on the year:

Beau Butler 130 on 24 carries

Jay Stoops 263 on 36 carries

Bubba Clifton 279 on 37 carries

Marco Dailey 1130 on 87 carries

Total 1802 on 184 carries

Average of 9.8 yards per carry

Collinwood’s rushing attack on the year:

Andrew Daniel 134 on 33 carries

Matt Bordon 163 on 24 carries

Jessup Dixon 290 on 36 carries

Shannon Adams 54 on 4 carries

Total 641 on 97 carries

Average of 6.6 yards per carry

These numbers do seem low for Collinwood, so I wasn't sure about posting, but hey, it's what the Tennessean said so who knows.

Funny, if they are right, Marco almost has twice the number of yards as your entire backfield. Well, anyway, good luck on Friday, if you stop Marco, you still got to worry about the other backs who have put up 672 yards this year, which alarmingly, is more than the entire Collinwood backfield. But I’m sure you already knew about them. And yes I realize that that is just rushing and Collinwood can also pass, but according to everyone, Collinwood has four very impressive back and Mt. Pleasant has Marco. Not true. Mt. Pleasant has a backfield, that just happens to include a guy by the name of Marco. It’s past my bedtime, so good luck.

They are not going to give you points for last year,and you don't have half the team you had last year because you don't have Jacob Dixon he was one of the best players in the region last year and he is the reason you almost won the second game.

You have played the three weakest teams in the region so you better take a wait and see approach toward the rest of the season. You might not win another game.

Both these teams have good defenses for Single A football..........I believe they will be able to stop each others strenghs in the running game.....i wouldnt be suprised if this game is won by special teams or a pass when the defense is not expecting it..........tight low scoring game Cwood 20 Mt.Pleasant 14 or could be the other way

Edited by lazyboy

And why are you still on here runnin your mouth, you dont see any other people on here talkin after they got spanked 2 games in a row, so leave cause you have no clue what you are talkin about and you are makin yourself look like a complete idot. Rookie

Yea at least im not holding on to my high school dream of being a football player like you little man...i realize were not a very good team but i dont get on here and brag that we are a great team and never have so i dont want to hear from an ex high school fball player that were horrible...Rookie?...you talk alot of smack to be wat 5'6...Were down now as a team but u dont hear anyone from here making excuses to y were losing we know were not a very good team but to be called horrible just rubs me the wrong way..add me to MSN messenger if you want to discuss this further...bradleyhinton@hotmail.com... :thumb:

Yea at least im not holding on to my high school dream of being a football player like you little man...i realize were not a very good team but i dont get on here and brag that we are a great team and never have so i dont want to hear from an ex high school fball player that were horrible...Rookie?...you talk alot of smack to be wat 5'6...Were down now as a team but u dont hear anyone from here making excuses to y were losing we know were not a very good team but to be called horrible just rubs me the wrong way..add me to MSN messenger if you want to discuss this further...bradleyhinton@hotmail.com... :thumb:

Holding on to my high school dream? Boy I'm palyin ball in college now. As for you i dont give a ****** what rubs you the wrong way. And I was horrible, I am better than anyone on your whole team. And you are a disgrace of a waynesboro football player, cause your the first one i no just to admit you have a crappy team, I am sure your Teammates dont appreciate that. well i doubt they care they all say you are a idototic player who is just a wanna-be.

They are not going to give you points for last year,and you don't have half the team you had last year because you don't have Jacob Dixon he was one of the best players in the region last year and he is the reason you almost won the second game.

You have played the three weakest teams in the region so you better take a wait and see approach toward the rest of the season. You might not win another game.

I agree Our team was a lot better than this years team, but i dont play for the trojans no more. And Mp was a lot better last year than this year. but c'wood gets the win in a close 1

I think CA has a good chance to beat mt pleasant this year.......theyre getting better every game, their defense is solid and they have a very good offense, especially passing wise.