Collinwood at Mouth Pleasant

GreenMan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mount pleasant is going nowhere with the pitiful defense they have.......they are just to slow except for dailey.........you got lucky this time...I actually sat on the mt pleasant side......it was fun watching you guys squirm and cuss and holler come on defense cant you do something to stop them......loved it!!!!!! I didnt see anybody run dixon down, he ran circles around your guys. you did manage to get him a couple of times by grabbing his shirt and hanging on for dear life.......Collinwood would have scored there are the end if they would have just given him the ball instead of trying to pass it........youre defense was so gassed here at the end collinwood drove the field with only one minute of time to work with........sorry, i wasnt impressed with mt pleasant at all except for dailey........i almost feel sorry for him, he has NO help at all...i will tip my hat to him for carrying it all on his shoulders........see you in the playoffs.......cant wait MT pleasant tigers=not very impressive......I honestly expected a little more.......I will say this, the refs were a lot better.........ps to whomever said collinwood was all dixon......I saw collinwoods number 22 and number 7 roast you on two long tds runs too.

Edited by ssssssss

mount pleasant is going nowhere with the pitiful defense they have.......they are just to slow except for dailey.........you got lucky this time...I actually sat on the mt pleasant side......it was fun watching you guys squirm and cuss and holler come on defense cant you do something to stop them......loved it!!!!!! I didnt see anybody run dixon down, he ran circles around your guys. you did manage to get him a couple of times by grabbing his shirt and hanging on for dear life.......Collinwood would have scored there are the end if they would have just given him the ball instead of trying to pass it........youre defense was so gassed here at the end collinwood drove the field with only one minute of time to work with........sorry, i wasnt impressed with mt pleasant at all except for dailey........i almost feel sorry for him, he has NO help at all...i will tip my hat to him for carrying it all on his shoulders........see you in the playoffs.......cant wait MT pleasant tigers=not very impressive......I honestly expected a little more.......I will say this, the refs were a lot better.........ps to whomever said collinwood was all dixon......I saw collinwoods number 22 and number 7 roast you on two long tds runs too.

:ph34r: I kinda like that one remark about "what sssssss actually stands for" even in defeat, what if, need more time, anything you want to say, you still got beat by the better team. And as for sitting on our side of the field, that's the smartest thing I read from your mouth all week.

I actually sat on the mt pleasant side

A closet "Tiger" and "Jungle" fan. Come on over we have plenty of room. I dont know why you didnt sit on your side there was plenty of room. Your fan base didnt show. Thats disappointing.

You don't have to be impressed. Just beaten.

MP 34 C'WOOD 28

Great quote. Awesome.

And one more thing. CW will not only remember #12, but #88 (sophmore). He shut Dixon down in the second half. Ask your QB he knows who #88 is.

Bottom line, MP sophmores beat CW seniors.

Edited by MPHSTIGERS87

Dixon ran circles the first half but not the second. His was shut down & Collinwood went back home with their tails tucked between their legs. Would have scored & scored is two different things. Coaches must not have thought so because he never got the ball. Mt Pleasant defense took care of business when they needed to. Scoreboard is what makes it. Refs stunk, Late hit on the last drive was a stupid flag. It only comes down to one thing... MT PLEASANT 34 COLLINWOOD 28....

Were are the Collinwood talkers now?

Little shut up juice was served again Friday night.

Refs stunk, Late hit on the last drive was a stupid flag.

This was the best called game I've seen all year. I was standing on the sideline and this hit was right in front of me. The Trojan player was already on the ground out of bounds when the MP player came in and piled on him. This didn't affect the outcome of the game any. Just put the Trojans a little closer but no score. Seems like I was running all night try to keep from getting tackled on the sideline. lol Glad I kept me eyes on the game. Congrats again to the Tigers on the win.

By the way a few pics are on the Trojan web site.

Edited by TrojanSportsFan

MT pleasant tigers=not very impressive

Well, in math this game would be figured up like this.

If Mt. Pleasant = not very impressive, and

Mt. Pleasant > Collinwood, (remember the score?)

what does that make Collinwood? Looks like even less impressive to me. And one more thing.

"Mt. Pleasants going nowhere with that pitiful defense they have"

We have a pitiful defense that kept yall to 28 points, . Collinwood's wall held us to 34, so admit it, either our offense is better, or "The Wood's" defense is worse. No matter what, you are wrong and the game is over with MP on top.

When you get down to it this was a great game. I wound'nt say our defense was that bad, C'wood just has a solid rushing atttack with a good RB in Dixon and Borden. I agree with tigerforever if we hold on to the int. we may have gotten a little more cushion before the half, but thats just part of the game. I think Mp could have thrown it, but they never had to until the big 4th and 11 and #4 made a huge catch. I also thought Stoops had a big game for MP. As for Marco, he just made big plays when they had to be made. I thought officiating was good,but if you are not going to call the late hit when Marco got hit late don't call the hit at the end of the game, other than that, it was very well called. I also wondered why C'wood never tried to run the ball late when they had a timeout left, but in Coach Statom's defense that terrible Tiger defense held Dixon to under 30 in the second half, so I wouldn't second guess him on taking shots at the endzone. Overall great game and a big Win for the Tigers. Good Luck to C'wood the rest of the way.