Collinwood at Mouth Pleasant

GreenMan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the best called game I've seen all year. I was standing on the sideline and this hit was right in front of me. The Trojan player was already on the ground out of bounds when the MP player came in and piled on him. This didn't affect the outcome of the game any. Just put the Trojans a little closer but no score. Seems like I was running all night try to keep from getting tackled on the sideline. lol Glad I kept me eyes on the game. Congrats again to the Tigers on the win.

By the way a few pics are on the Trojan web site.

Were you standing there when Marco got hit at least 2 yards further out of bounds than your guy did? Besides we almost lost on a play like that last year. Our guy was just making sure this time he was out and wouldn't be given a TD. Your guys seem to get an extra yard or two. Or maybe that's just in the playoffs. LOL

ha, so everybody got mad....well you called me out first.......sure hang on to the little bitty six point win you managed to hang on to.......I dont blame you for getting mad but shouldnt you be mad at your own team........all i did was state the obvious.........You didnt shut dixon down.......ha. what a joke......for some reason the coach took the game out of his hands....but thats his decision, not mine.......PHYSICALLY WE KICKED YOUR BACKSIDES ALL NIGHT LONG AND YOU ALL KNOW IT.....yeah everytime you were ready to cave in dailey made a big run and saved your bacon...ill give him his, hes a great player but that all you got........if we meet again...were gonna run it down your throat again all night till you choke.........live in fear.....PAPER TIGERS.......HA what a joke.........i cant wait to see the stats on this game.....we must have had a least 400 rushing yards on that fearsome defense of yours.......defense? ha.......as for me sitting on mt pleasant side........what choice did i have the visitor side is one pathetic bleacher and you cant see a thing.......spend some money

PS...im posting this for the benefit of those blow hards on here who didnt even bother to cheer their team on until the last play of the game when victory was finally assured...and then they come on here like they had something to do with their teams win.......gimme a break

Edited by ssssssss

ha, so everybody got mad....well you called me out first.......sure hang on to the little bitty six point win you managed to hang on to.......I dont blame you for getting mad but shouldnt you be mad at your own team........all i did was state the obvious.........You didnt shut dixon down.......ha. what a joke......for some reason the coach took the game out of his hands....but thats his decision, not mine.......PHYSICALLY WE KICKED YOUR BACKSIDES ALL NIGHT LONG AND YOU ALL KNOW IT.....yeah everytime you were ready to cave in dailey made a big run and saved your bacon...ill give him his, hes a great player but that all you got........if we meet again...were gonna run it down your throat again all night till you choke.........live in fear.....PAPER TIGERS.......HA what a joke.........i cant wait to see the stats on this game.....we must have had a least 400 rushing yards on that fearsome defense of yours.......defense? ha.......as for me sitting on mt pleasant side........what choice did i have the visitor side is on pathetic bleacher and you cant see a thing.......spend some money

One word for ya SCOREBOARD. LOL.

one word for ya.......no make it three......you were DOMINATED...LUVED it!!!

Here are some more facts. 24 straight region victories. Barring a miracle back to back to back undeafeted region championships. And you know what the best part is. 40% of MP's starters are sophmores. Poor CW record will be smashed. DOMINATE is great word because that is what MP has done in region 6 and will atleast continue two more years. And one more fact, add a Mr. Football to that mix. Marco is well on the way. Welcome to the Jungle baby!

one word for ya.......no make it three......you were DOMINATED...LUVED it!!!

:ph34r: Somebody shut this guy up. I have never heard such a sore looser in quite a while. You sound almost as pitiful as that "private school mouth" from a season or two ago. The dominance shows from the scoreboard at the end of the game. 1 point would have been as good as 21. Grow up, shut up and keep your sorry mouth off of the site so some intelligent and mature folks can comment on a game well played, by BOTH TEAMS

:ph34r: Somebody shut this guy up. I have never heard such a sore looser in quite a while. You sound almost as pitiful as that "private school mouth" from a season or two ago. The dominance shows from the scoreboard at the end of the game. 1 point would have been as good as 21. Grow up, shut up and keep your sorry mouth off of the site so some intelligent and mature folks can comment on a game well played, by BOTH TEAMS

i agree...one team can have 1000 yards of total offense but never get in the endzone and the other can have 0 offense, and still win the game....ur not remembered by the yards your remembered by the score...GET OVER IT COLLINWOOD YALL LOST THIS ONE