Decatur County Parsons Riverside @ Waverly Central High School

15 NWTF 08

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final...23-0 Waverly wins

JT did great tonight on his return to the Tiger Team. He got over 100 no doubt, not sure of the number yet. The Tiger Secondary showed out a little with 2 INT's.

The Panthers tried to rally right before the half, but couldnt quite score. Their deep balls were beating the Tigers. Not all that much to say about this game really, kind of sloppy, but its a 23 point win, you'd never know. We will def. have to improve in order to play with Lewis Co. next week.

way to go tigers!!! wat a game...i actually made it out, and so glad i did, i believe tonight was one of the best games wev playd all year as a team, from offense to deffense we went hard....also luke anderson had a nother wonderful night along w/ blue and stephens both...i think this was one of cor's best games so far, but he still needs better nights.....now time to start thinkin bout the BIG GAME comin up at the end of this week...fall break for tigers so hopefully w/ no worrys on school work we can concentrate solidly on the game....cant wait, i hope to make it out there....GO TIGERS!!!

also i really hope the riverside player that went down gits better, 1st info ne one gits plz post....idk wat happend jus know they said he had neck injurys and ne time the ambulance is needed u know it aint good...so prayers out to him and family and the rest tha team...goodluck

way to go tigers!!! wat a game...i actually made it out, and so glad i did, i believe tonight was one of the best games wev playd all year as a team, from offense to deffense we went hard....also luke anderson had a nother wonderful night along w/ blue and stephens both...i think this was one of cor's best games so far, but he still needs better nights.....now time to start thinkin bout the BIG GAME comin up at the end of this week...fall break for tigers so hopefully w/ no worrys on school work we can concentrate solidly on the game....cant wait, i hope to make it out there....GO TIGERS!!!

also i really hope the riverside player that went down gits better, 1st info ne one gits plz post....idk wat happend jus know they said he had neck injurys and ne time the ambulance is needed u know it aint good...so prayers out to him and family and the rest tha team...goodluck

The player your referring to should be fine. The best thing that could have happened in that situation did happen, a stinger. Its mostly shard concentrated pain in the neck, very painful. Best wishes sent out from Waverly