Decatur County Parsons Riverside @ Waverly Central High School

15 NWTF 08

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not Decatur County Parsons Riverside. Parsons never has been part of the name, even before they moved the school. Some idiot who didn't know geography put that in there a long time ago. Its just Decatur County Riverside.

IS THE SEVENTH AND EIGHTH GRADE INCLUDED IN THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL FACILITY. IF SO, DO ANY OF THE YOUNGER KIDS MOVE UP AND PLAY ON THE VARSITY LEVEL? I HEARD THAT THERE IS A VERY GOOD RB IN THE SEVENTH GRADE.

ok...since i dont want to type the teams again..it is

DCPR @ WCHS

A 4-1 Waverly teams hosts a bottom of the barrel Riverside team. After losing their whole backfield they have had a less than steller season. I look for Waverly to stay unbeaten in the Region and improve to 5-1 overall. Good Luck Tigers!

Also, The Booster Club for the Tigers is having a Fish Fry before the game. I believe plates are $7. The fish is always top notch, all yall Panther People come on up here and get ya'll some good ol Fried Fish...ya hear! :lol:

IS THE SEVENTH AND EIGHTH GRADE INCLUDED IN THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL FACILITY. IF SO, DO ANY OF THE YOUNGER KIDS MOVE UP AND PLAY ON THE VARSITY LEVEL? I HEARD THAT THERE IS A VERY GOOD RB IN THE SEVENTH GRADE.

the high school is 9th-12th..the middle school is 5th-8th. but there is a really good running back that is in 7th grade. were expecting to use him alot of whenever he gets to high school.

GAME DAY!!! alrite im ready, no school so i know most everyone should have plenty of rest for 2nite's big win.....well cant wait, and dont anyone forget about the fish fry...try and make it out there, even tha panther fans come on out, i mean id like for yall to git more to eat then jus dirt allnight....so yea lets git ready for this one!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!! BWTP!!!!

OK IM GOING WITH RIVERSIDE THIS GAME EVEN THO WEPLAY THIM NEXT WEEK RIVERSIADE BY 10 30-20 GO RIVERSIDE O YEA ALL YA RIVERSIDE PEAPLE I HERD ABOUT YA SAYING YA WAS GOING TO KICK ARE BUTS LOL OK YA BETTER BRANG EVERTHING LOL GO RICKY WARREN KICK SOME BUT MAN

VIKINGPLAYER#1 JR :lol:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM? I HOPE IT IS NOT PERRY COUNTY? IF IT IS AND YOU'RE BASING YOUR DECISION ON THE FALL SCRIMMAGE GAME, HERE IS A LITTLE INSIGHT FOR YOU. THIS WAVERLY TEAM TOOK PC AND HARPETH FOR GRANTED. DON'T GET ME WRONG YOU BOTH HAVE TWO GOOD TEAMS BUT IN A FULL GAME UNDER THE LIGHTS HARPETH HAD A BETTER CHANCE THAN PC. RIVERSIDE AND WAVERLY WILL BE INTERESTING IN THE FACT THAT RIVERSIDE MATCHES UP WELL WITH THEM. AS FOR RIVERSIDE AND PC IT IS NO CONTEST RIVERSIDE WINS BY TWENTY.

Edited by LARGEANDINCHARGE