CASCADE vs. WHITE HOUSE

FridayMainEvent

I Think this could be a close game, unless Cascade's offense starts out strong, then it could get ugly. Cascade's defense usually starts out strong and stays strong. Cascade played Taft with mostly back-ups in and got a 36-14 win, and played poorly the whole first quarter. Cascade needs to come out quick, and they can, if motivated. They've out scored their opponents 179-38 this far, I believe Jo Byrns is the only other team in this region to beat that stat with 184-33, NOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE! Two good D's and two good O's.

Cascade 24

WHH 10

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unfortunately did not get a chance to go see that game, I'm sure it was a really good game. Congrats Cascade on staying undefeated, but Patriots keep your heads high. You're doing well, and people are noticing that. Since I didn't see the game, I only know one thing. You played Cascade closer(in points) than anyone else has. I think that says something. I'm a little irritated that I won't be able to see the Jo Byrns game, because that's a pretty big rivalry/region game for us, but I can't wait to hear the results. I wish the Patriots every bit of luck in the world, and I hope you move on to the playoffs because you deserve it. I'm proud of you guys, no matter how you play, but I'm even more proud to see you improving the way you are.