CASCADE vs. WHITE HOUSE

FridayMainEvent

I know several of you picked White House to finish ahead of Cascade in the region. Are those that did, still sticking to that prediction?? We beat a better than expected Taft team last night by twenty with our backup QB in the game.....Carkuff returns Friday!! I'm sticking with my CHAMPIONS TO WIN THIS ONE BIG!

CASCADE- 34

WHITE HOUSE- 10

:o

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know several of you picked White House to finish ahead of Cascade in the region. Are those that did, still sticking to that prediction?? We beat a better than expected Taft team last night by twenty with our backup QB in the game.....Carkuff returns Friday!! I'm sticking with my CHAMPIONS TO WIN THIS ONE BIG!

CASCADE- 34

WHITE HOUSE- 10

:lol:

Its White House Heritage, i am sure they would appreciate if u include the Heritage.

Its White House Heritage, i am sure they would appreciate if u include the Heritage.

Well thanks Tuck, you keep making me like you more and more. I dont know about 34-10 thats kind of a crazy prediction. You sound like our guys calling the McEwen game. This is going to be a good game. I think if our team puts together what they put together last week (granted its not a great defense of Caverna KY, but they had a real good quarterback) then we will come out on top. 17-13.

I'm beginning to think I have a stalker. Would you like me to send you some papers to grade in your spare time.

Not a stalker i just saw this topic, and was wondering why u didnt take the time to add Heritage to the school name, since they are a totally different school. I would have done the same thing no matter who posted this topic. But think w/e u want to think.

Alright well I guess we have to cover a 24 point spread, and maybe a 23 point spread. Talk about underrated. If ya'll beat us by 23 points I will never post on coacht again. This isn't the same White House Heritage everyone is used to seeing in the past. I hope ya'll are ready.

I have to agree, i dont see a blow out by any means!!