CASCADE vs. WHITE HOUSE

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break it to yall, but we're not as over-rated as you think we are, just as you're not as under-rated as we think you are. We know yall will be a tough game. You will be just as tough physically, if not tougher than McEwen was 2 weeks ago. That was the hardest fought game that I've seen this year. I think this will be a close game, closer than you guys think. I'm gonna say 24-23 WHH, with another last minute miracle like we had in a few games in the 1st couple weeks.

combined records of the opponents cascade has played is 7-13(not including taft) Heritage's opp. 11-10(not including caverna) so i definitly do not see a blow out by any means

I thought after we beat a good Forrest team by twenty, that would take care of the "ya'll ain't played anybody" talk, I guess I was wrong. Don't read a lot into the fact that our schedule doesn't appear too tough so far, that's not anything we can control. We had Moore County and Huntland on the schedule early and both are going through a rebuilding period. Instead of looking at the records of the teams we played, look at the results compared to some the other games these teams played. That may be a better measuring stick for you. Other than that, until we play your team, you can't make a good assessment!

After Cascade's homecoming all I know is the CROWD , THE TEAM , AND THE BAND STARTED OFF STALE AND FLAT!!! Lets get it back this game!! Every game has been exciting and the crowds have been awsome, except this last one. So lets do our thing and get pumped for this one . It's the real deal for the rest of the season and we've got to be at our best, EVERY GAME! LETS GO!!!!!

cascade 28

heritage ?

that is my prediction. heritage is like a box of chocalates. you never know what you are going to get.

Your right you do never know when the patriots are gonna come out and play, they gave McEwen a run for there money till the last 4 mins of the game, and the reffs didnt cheat them out of a win, the patriots cheated themselves out, but there an even better team now then they were when they played McEwen!! so i am looking forward to game!!

Heritage- 30

Cascade- 27