Howard @ Polk Co.

cliffhanger1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL AREN'T YOU SPECIAL.

No actually I'm a mod. I've also read the board rules a couple of times or so. Have you? Due to a student or two at Polk signing up under multiple names and acting if they're other folks....Polk is on the "watch them" radar. That and the fact that some Polk faculty asked me to watch it. So if I'm going to police part of the rules I'll just try to watch them all.

So :lol: , read the rules, follow them and all will be lovely. :lol:

DL.

Any 1 got any news on Howard besides R.C.?

I know they're athletic but do they have any descipline?

My picks are sortof changing. . . . starting to think Polk might be getting the BIG

HEAD or starting to start wondering off in space about the other Tigers, and dat be

da Meigs County Tigers.

My new prediction. . .

Howard 21

Polk County 10

Howard proves that they are still the pre season fav.

Well its gameday and its time for Mr. Richts Pontiac Performance Game Changers.

For Howard, Reco C and their defense. If Howard can step it up and hold Polk to under 20 points Howard has a chance but I dont see that happening.

For Polk, once again I say Tyler Davis has a huge game on the recieving end of the game, i'm gonna say 5 receptions and 2 T.D. Also, Willie Ledford, he's been a play maker in every Wildcat game and I dont see that changing. Huge defense game for Ledford maybe even a punt return.

For get that last 23-21 pick i'm gonna say Polk 28 Howard 13

7:30 Larry G. Davis Football Complex, Be there or be square.

Go Polk

Go Big or Go Home

Edited by TheEmpire

Is Howard blessed with speed again this season?

Howard is blessed with speed all the time. What Howard is blessed with for a change is a real coach who has things organized and structured. That is bad news for the rest of the region if they're smart enough to keep this guy around. Howard has always been super talented. They haven't had a real coach in years. This guy seems to be the real deal which means everybody better watch out for Howard. And not just in the region....you folks in the playoffs better wake up and take notice too. They're going to make some noise.

DL.