Smyrna @ Seigel

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the wind not blow when Ravenwood had the ball too?

Yall have a stable of RB's . Many games both have run for over 100 yds apiece. So did you not go to the ground then?

I saw Ravenwood in the passing league at Lavergne . I thought they had a fine lil QB. His passes were on the money and I thought...wow.....another TC Jennings. Now I know the starter got hurt........was he back against Yall?

yeah smyrna does have some good RB's but considering antoine(#4) didnt play at all in the game due do a hurt ankle the only RB they had was macoe.

And it is kinda hard to run when they have 7,8,9 people in the box each play

And yes the starter was back for ravenwood and he didnt pass he ran it down smyrnas throat in the 4th quarter

Edited by dub c

Well considering that two of there loses have came in overtime to two decent teams there not as bad as people make them out to be.. And this is the last thing im going to say and it sounds like an excuse but I honestly think the wind was a big factor in this game.. I mean if you look at Sonnys passing statistics they werent that good.. the wind was blowing at least 15-25 mph. it was crazy.. but still Ravenwood won and I give them all the props for beating a good Smyrna team..

u should have beat them by 14+ i still think smyrna was overated just like lavergne just not as much as lavergne

Did the wind not blow when Ravenwood had the ball too?

Yall have a stable of RB's . Many games both have run for over 100 yds apiece. So did you not go to the ground then?

I saw Ravenwood in the passing league at Lavergne . I thought they had a fine lil QB. His passes were on the money and I thought...wow.....another TC Jennings. Now I know the starter got hurt........was he back against Yall?

Did you seriously compare him to Jennings... And yea the wind was blowing for him to and that would be why he went 3-14-1 and if you dont know how to red that it is 3 completions on 14 attemps and one interception.. so he didnt have such a great night in the air either.. and Smyrna had 1 of there starting running back the other didnt play one single play... But we can sit here and argue bout this all day Ravenwood was the better team "on that night"... I wish they could play again in the playoffs...

All I see here are "excuses." They may be "wrapped" up with a pretty bow, but they are still nothing but excuses. What was the reason ( when there was no wind and Hendricks wasn't hurt ) that you let the BLAZE into your heads ? We scored 34 on you. If you add all the scores for all our other region games together, it doesn't "equal" how many points we hung in one night on the over-rated , undisciplined, and state-ranked Dawgs.

I was also wondering if 82Cat would be talking "up" Ravenwood if Riverdale had been beaten by them?

All I see here are "excuses." They may be "wrapped" up with a pretty bow, but they are still nothing but excuses. What was the reason ( when there was no wind and Hendricks wasn't hurt ) that you let the BLAZE into your heads ? We scored 34 on you. If you add all the scores for all our other region games together, it doesn't "equal" how many points we hung in one night on the over-rated , undisciplined, and state-ranked Dawgs.

I was also wondering if 82Cat would be talking "up" Ravenwood if Riverdale had been beaten by them?

we did in a scrimmage so it doesnt really mean anything but we won 56-0 but still doesnt mean anything just a scrimmage but if smyrna was what they thought they were and was what everyone else thought they wuld have won this won pretty easy but there not

read that post and tell me you didn't count us out :)

even if you did count us out it's no big deal, i just think you might be surprised

the topic even says it could get ugly

we did in a scrimmage so it doesnt really mean anything but we won 56-0 but still doesnt mean anything just a scrimmage but if smyrna was what they thought they were and was what everyone else thought they wuld have won this won pretty easy but there not

the topic even says it could get ugly

HAH i know...the guy is contradicting himself left and right