Smyrna @ Seigel

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Siegel wants a shot to win this game we HAVE to play a complete game. No fumbles on the first play, no stupid decisions, just smart, physical football. We haven't played a complete game all season, with the exception of maybe the game against Riverdale.

I don't know who the starting QB will be either, but it looks like if Zeke is not in, he might be played somewhere else...maybe a linebacker or something

Go Stars...boy would an upset be sweet, it will be tough to pull off though

Ok my thing is that everyone just thinks that Smyrna is a horrible team becasue they loss to the Defending "STATE CHAMPS".. I mean if it was a team that hasnt won a game all year then I would worry.. Ravenwood didnt start to play until 6 minutes left in the game.. Smyrnas D did a very good job.. THey gave up 1 TD then they kicked a onside kick, and whoever designed it is a GENIUS.. it was the best play I have ever seen.. So don't count Smyrna out they just had a off Night.. Congrats to the Raptors..!

Ok my thing is that everyone just thinks that Smyrna is a horrible team becasue they loss to the Defending "STATE CHAMPS".. I mean if it was a team that hasnt won a game all year then I would worry.. Ravenwood didnt start to play until 6 minutes left in the game.. Smyrnas D did a very good job.. THey gave up 1 TD then they kicked a onside kick, and whoever designed it is a GENIUS.. it was the best play I have ever seen.. So don't count Smyrna out they just had a off Night.. Congrats to the Raptors..!

No, I don't by any means think Smyrna is a horrible team, I just think that we won't get run over like you think. Siegel gave up the most points ALL year to Indy which was 29...our D has kept us in games. So yes, it's a long shot for us to win this game, but no, I don't think you can completely count us out either