Smyrna @ Seigel

Live4FridayNite615

No, I don't by any means think Smyrna is a horrible team, I just think that we won't get run over like you think. Siegel gave up the most points ALL year to Indy which was 29...our D has kept us in games. So yes, it's a long shot for us to win this game, but no, I don't think you can completely count us out either

And I never counted yall out.. As you can see anything can happened on any given night.. Just like last night everyone knew Smyrna was suppose to win but they didnt show up to play and they Loss.. So Maybe it was a good thing.. Maybe it will make the players realize that they are not invinceble and that they can be beat.. Im just glad it happened when it did.. b/c we play Riverdale in a few weeks and we have a BIG chance to beat them but we have to come out ready to play or it can get ugly.. same goes for them..

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my thing is that everyone just thinks that Smyrna is a horrible team becasue they loss to the Defending "STATE CHAMPS".. I mean if it was a team that hasnt won a game all year then I would worry.. Ravenwood didnt start to play until 6 minutes left in the game.. Smyrnas D did a very good job.. THey gave up 1 TD then they kicked a onside kick, and whoever designed it is a GENIUS.. it was the best play I have ever seen.. So don't count Smyrna out they just had a off Night.. Congrats to the Raptors..!

Don't forget...defending state champs who had only won ONE game this yr til they rolled into Smyrna. Now they have won 2.If it makes you feel better....keep shouting def state champs tho.

Don't forget...defending state champs who had only won ONE game this yr til they rolled into Smyrna. Now they have won 2.If it makes you feel better....keep shouting def state champs tho.

Well considering that two of there loses have came in overtime to two decent teams there not as bad as people make them out to be.. And this is the last thing im going to say and it sounds like an excuse but I honestly think the wind was a big factor in this game.. I mean if you look at Sonnys passing statistics they werent that good.. the wind was blowing at least 15-25 mph. it was crazy.. but still Ravenwood won and I give them all the props for beating a good Smyrna team..

lost to brentwood academy by one point ( who if anyone is not familar is a pretty good team)

lost to franklin ( a team I know you are familar with)

lost to Brentwood (another team that is well coached )

haven't exactly gotten beat by a bunch of patsies and have barely lost each of these games by a total of 13 points

Ravenwood is an excellent football team and will be a playoff team

however Smyrna had more talent and should have won but give ravenwood credit they did what they had to to win

But -------- as i said before all this talk doesn't matter because we will see how good smyrna is compared to

siegel

riverdale

oakland

lebanon

becasue we don'y have to compare scores or records because we actually will play it out on the field ove the next few weeks

Edited by 82cat

Well considering that two of there loses have came in overtime to two decent teams there not as bad as people make them out to be.. And this is the last thing im going to say and it sounds like an excuse but I honestly think the wind was a big factor in this game.. I mean if you look at Sonnys passing statistics they werent that good.. the wind was blowing at least 15-25 mph. it was crazy.. but still Ravenwood won and I give them all the props for beating a good Smyrna team..

Did the wind not blow when Ravenwood had the ball too?

Yall have a stable of RB's . Many games both have run for over 100 yds apiece. So did you not go to the ground then?

I saw Ravenwood in the passing league at Lavergne . I thought they had a fine lil QB. His passes were on the money and I thought...wow.....another TC Jennings. Now I know the starter got hurt........was he back against Yall?

Edited by 2priceless