Clinton @ Halls

HaveitYourWay

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now CoonHunter I know its ur dream to be ball boy or waterboy and I know u got beat out in both of thoughs and were 2nd string ball boy and 3rd string waterboy but im sry I never tryed to bring up bad memories. Im sry. Whats going to be even worse is Halls is going to make fun of Clinton all night tonight so ill lay off u.

thanks buddy! I never really watched the ball boys or the refs in the game unless the ref is making a call u must have been either a ball boy or ref in ur day. Im guessing ball boy but thats just a guess.

unfortunately for you, your ignornace continues to glare....

I coached from 1976 to 1996...

all at TSSAA levels of competition...

several undefeated seasons and several one win seasons...

needless to say, I do understand the intricancies of teh game...

you like so many fair weather fans know how to watch teh ball but not the game itself...

such a dummy ...

oh i get it now, you were a blocking dummy or maybe a tackling dummy...

NOTE: key word "DUMMY"

so are you an OR fan or just someone who enjoys bashing young high school athletes????

I hope for teh OR faithfuls' sake that you dont claim to be a fan of teh CATS...

I bet they would find you to be quite an embarrassmet to their fine program and fan base...

Don't the towels get wet too?

Hey coonhunter69, how can a ball boy on the field have a better view than someone sitting in the top row of the bleachers? Remember we are playing at a football stadium, not at your field.

if its that rainy, teh coach makes sure taht the ball boy (or ball girl) keeps a dry towel for teh refs to use...

gotta think ahead to be able to play this game...

hte ball boy gets to run the sideline out of the team box...

so it is possible to get a better view and feel of the game...

maybe not always a better view but most certainly a better feel of teh action...

Never would I get on here and bash players or coaches. I just got u upset bc of either ur a UC or a CC fan it was a joke and since ur probably 100 years old u cant take a joke and probably want to take me out to the woodshed and give me a spankin'? Sry to get u all tore up but it was a joke! Maybe since u coached football u could turn around UC or CC but id probably have to say no! Sry to make u so mad.