Robertson Co.

all_chap

They/he never seemed to have a problem with it when they thought that they could get the "W", make a good gate, and have bragging rights. The Cats and Jackets played for several years leading into the early 2000 years. The Cats beat a couple of strong Jackets teams (when Springfield has Babb, Bradley, etc.) and then Offutt dropped the game. He knew the Cats were going to be strong for a few more years and the Jackets were going through a rebuilding phase. The Jackets rebuilding years are now paying off and the Cats are in somewhat of a rebuilding mode. I think you'll see the game back on in a few years. From what I've heard, (although I can't confirm) Offutt has already asked for the game back. It would be good for both programs.

your wrong when babb was a senior they walked all over greenbrier.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your wrong when babb was a senior they walked all over greenbrier.

I remember Greenbrier winning at least two back to back. The most I see on record here is that in 2001 Greenbrier beat Springfield 24-15, and I assume the "walking all over" was in 2002 when Springfield beat Greenbrier 16-14. That was the last game I see. Maybe someone else has a record further back.