Oliver Springs @ CAK

taylorcm7190

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah catback, the coach is right. Oliver Springs=not good. What is this crazy talk of the best winless team in the state? Is there such a thing as a good team without a win? Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard personally and ive had to put up with some crazy stuff from the country bumpkins on here before.

I was just wondering how long it would take for a CAK poster to make a comment regarding "country bumpkins". In case you were not aware, you live in east tennessee, your a hillbilly too! :lol:

dude os rocked that scott game they had alot of heart. the game against CAK will be hard

But OS is very close to kicking someones butt. they are getting better.as we speak.

anyways gibbs isn't good ...

Os wins by,,, following there hearts and listening to their bobcat pride to lead them to a victory friday night...

Go bobcats..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................ :lol::lol:

If Oliver springs "rocked" the game against Scott, shouldnt they have won??

You are still a hillbilly! :D

No we are not. Just because you live in East Tennessee doesn't mean you're a hillbilly. Thats like saying if you live in a house, then you are a house. That is stupidest thing I have ever heard.

OS is by far the best 0-5 team in the state. When they play Wartburg, who is 0-5 or 6, they will probably win by about 40 points

If you are the best team in the state then I think you would have won a game. You can't have a good team that has not won a game.

Edited by govols14

i assume you go to cak and thats makes you much better doesnt it? u r probably

right though you maybe smarter but i bet daddy's money could buy everyone a better education; i mean if i was rich, i guess i would be i stuck up inconsiderent little ###### just like you!!!!!!! but i forgive you i bet you are very hard worker right, i even bet that mom and dad make you wipe your own butt!! or does the nanny take care of that!!! anyways i would rather be a hillbilly red neck, than a rich kid who gets every thing handed to him by daddy's paycheck, tonight we'll find out what u think of hillbillies after the game!!! i hope coach b is up by 50 at the half and still doesnt call off the dogs!!!! so there you go gobbler see if the boyz dont come out extra fired up because i'll be sure they read all of your posts!!! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

STRIKE THREE -- YOU'RE OUT!!!

i assume you go to cak and thats makes you much better doesnt it? u r probably

right though you maybe smarter but i bet daddy's money could buy everyone a better education; i mean if i was rich, i guess i would be i stuck up inconsiderent little ###### just like you!!!!!!! but i forgive you i bet you are very hard worker right, i even bet that mom and dad make you wipe your own butt!! or does the nanny take care of that!!! anyways i would rather be a hillbilly red neck, than a rich kid who gets every thing handed to him by daddy's paycheck, tonight we'll find out what u think of hillbillies after the game!!! i hope coach b is up by 50 at the half and still doesnt call off the dogs!!!! so there you go gobbler see if the boyz dont come out extra fired up because i'll be sure they read all of your posts!!! :lol::lol::rolleyes:

I'd be more concerned with game film than CoachT posts. Just my opinion though