Silverdale vs. Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry to burst everyone's bubble but the players at Temple could care less if there is football next year, they are 85 % seniors. There are only three underclassmen who play, and they will transfer next year if they want to play football, bottom line. The players at Temple are very senior heavy and they are being motivated by the fact that this is there last season together period. Temple is not looking past S.P. this week has turned into a very heated week at Temple, and I know for a fact that all the mouthing that has been going on will all be answered tonight.

Im sorry to burst everyone's bubble but the players at Temple could care less if there is football next year, they are 85 % seniors. There are only three underclassmen who play, and they will transfer next year if they want to play football, bottom line. The players at Temple are very senior heavy and they are being motivated by the fact that this is there last season together period. Temple is not looking past S.P. this week has turned into a very heated week at Temple, and I know for a fact that all the mouthing that has been going on will all be answered tonight.

Isn't there 12 Seniors? That would leave 11 players that will be there next year and I hate see a team that has preformed well this year and not even have a football program next year.....Your not bursting my bubble, just saying its sad that it would come down to that...

Isn't there 12 Seniors? That would leave 11 players that will be there next year and I hate see a team that has preformed well this year and not even have a football program next year.....Your not bursting my bubble, just saying its sad that it would come down to that...

Yes there are 12 Seniors. But think about this Joey Skogen and Mitch Beard will both transfer so they can play football at a school with an actual team. What's left after this year will be 8 players that are either 9th or 10th graders and about 6 players coming from the 8th grade. That leaves about 15 total kids to compete in that Region. It won't happen, they get 2 or 3 hurt and they have to forfeit. It just doesn't even make sense to try to have a program next year. They should take a couple of years and get a plan and raise some money to actually pay their coaches and build a stadium and then they can try to build a program.

I bet you sit there and laugh while you make your post .You make it sound like your a player but all of your post come during school hours.With all the rumors I guess that might be ok over there.By the way somebody earlier was talking about how the great allen is taking another nothing program and making a great team.Does anybody want to comment before i give you guys the history of the great record of allen :D

Have you heard of computer class? We also have a computer lab that I use.

Hey fence man, what you are seeing on here has nothing to do with someone liking or disliking coach Allen, it is just stating the truth of the recruiting that is on going at Siverdale. The truth of the matter is that coach Allen and coach Wood are recruiting together and coach Wood coaches the basketball team, so they will get better because of the same reasons, BREAKING THE RULES. And if heading in the right direction means winning at all cost even by "breaking the rules" I guess they are.

Where will Skogen and Beard go? How could they be eligible? I guess it is a hardship case? Will they go to Silverdale? David Brainerd? Grace? Don't think CCS will be ready for them next year? Feel sorry for Joey, he kind of gets the short end of the stick as far as sports but I said it before, football at Temple goes with the skogens. Said part is.. the school is the one that suffers. Who whats to go to a school that can't sustain anything long term except basketball?

Where will Skogen and Beard go? How could they be eligible? I guess it is a hardship case? Will they go to Silverdale? David Brainerd? Grace? Don't think CCS will be ready for them next year? Feel sorry for Joey, he kind of gets the short end of the stick as far as sports but I said it before, football at Temple goes with the skogens. Said part is.. the school is the one that suffers. Who whats to go to a school that can't sustain anything long term except basketball?

Not sure where they will go, but they will be ineligible next year unless they both go to school in Georgia, and if i am not mistaken they both live in the state of Georgia. I really hate it for Joey, but he has to do what's best for him, and staying at Temple just would not be an option. I really think he will be able to play college football if he keeps growing. He has the speed and the agression to play at the next level. Temple is really just hurting themselves by making this decision.