Page @ CreekWood

HeadHunter7

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game is a toss-up. The team with the least turnovers/penalties wins.

In a tight game I go with Page's FG kicker

If Page can throw and "CATCH" it will make a big difference. Page's defense must continue to improve and stop the run.....put 13 in the box.

Both teams have to cut down on turnovers.

This is one of the key 5-3a battles this week. Winner gets a leg uo in the playoff race.

I think this game is a toss-up. The team with the least turnovers/penalties wins.

In a tight game I go with Page's FG kicker

If Page can throw and "CATCH" it will make a big difference. Page's defense must continue to improve and stop the run.....put 13 in the box.

Both teams have to cut down on turnovers.

This is one of the key 5-3a battles this week. Winner gets a leg uo in the playoff race.

Actually with a win Creek Wood just forces a three-way tiebreaker scenario between themselves, Marshall Co., & Page. It would be that way because Page would have beaten Marshall. Marshall would have beaten Creek Wood (who would have the win over Page). This is of course assuming that both of these teams beat Spring Hill (who Marshall has already beaten this year).

If Page wins they are all but locked into the playoffs. They'll beat Montgomery Central later in the year. They'd hold potential tiebreakers against both Creek Wood & Marshall Co. The biggest worry for the Pats the rest of the way would be the following week when they play Giles Co. That game would shape up as being a potential "homefield playoff opener" for the winner.

I like Creek Wood to win this one at home :ph34r:

Creekwood wins this one. B)

Why does Big Country like CW in this one? You usually do sound analysis, but I am not sure how you are getting this prediction. Could it be that you are picking your "local" team......???............ha!

It is a toss-up. Compare schedules and common opponents...it is still a toss-up. Big Country, last year you picked alot of games correctly and esp Page....how are you doing this year?

I am looking forward to our new "weapon" this week .......wow!

This is starting to feel like the White House game week again.

Why does Big Country like CW in this one? You usually do sound analysis, but I am not sure how you are getting this prediction. Could it be that you are picking your "local" team......???............ha!

It is a toss-up. Compare schedules and common opponents...it is still a toss-up. Big Country, last year you picked alot of games correctly and esp Page....how are you doing this year?

I am looking forward to our new "weapon" this week .......wow!

This is starting to feel like the White House game week again.

I am picking Creek Wood based on the fact that they are playing at home & I was very impressed in how they got after Lohin and really limited his plays when they played Sycamore. Lohin is a little better athlete and passer of the football than Neel (who is still an excellent player). Neel had a big game against CW last year and I suspect Jones to come up with a scheme to prevent that for happening again this year. Creek Wood puts a lot of pressure on Neel early and often and wins in the end by pounding the football with Stokes and wearing down the Pats defense. Expect Sam Shelton to be the difference maker in this one.

Hey bulldog I am doing terrible in picking Page games. I predicted WH & Marshall to beat the Pats. I also predicted Page to play Lipscomb close in Rudderville. Not a single one of those three things wound up true. I did pick Indy and Ravenwood to beat Page BUT both of those schools will be in the 5A state playoffs so that was no suprise :thumb:

I am picking Creek Wood based on the fact that they are playing at home & I was very impressed in how they got after Lohin and really limited his plays when they played Sycamore. Lohin is a little better athlete and passer of the football than Neel (who is still an excellent player). Neel had a big game against CW last year and I suspect Jones to come up with a scheme to prevent that for happening again this year. Creek Wood puts a lot of pressure on Neel early and often and wins in the end by pounding the football with Stokes and wearing down the Pats defense. Expect Sam Shelton to be the difference maker in this one.

Hey bulldog I am doing terrible in picking Page games. I predicted WH & Marshall to beat the Pats. I also predicted Page to play Lipscomb close in Rudderville. Not a single one of those three things wound up true. I did pick Indy and Ravenwood to beat Page BUT both of those schools will be in the 5A state playoffs so that was no suprise :rolleyes:

\If you flip the names the same is true if Page controls the bal. They have already seen THREE very tough defenses in two 5a schools and DL. Both teams are in a situation where I don't know if they will wear down. Page has hung around in both of their wins and played to the end of the game. The difference in the game could be if Page can pass the ball and catch it.

I still pick Page by an extra point or FG...they have the advantage there.....that and the fact that Big Country is picking against us.....things even out. That being said, Page has already matched their expected victory total and matching last year's 4-6 would be a miracle for this years group of young ones who are improving daily.

\If you flip the names the same is true if Page controls the bal. They have already seen THREE very tough defenses in two 5a schools and DL. Both teams are in a situation where I don't know if they will wear down. Page has hung around in both of their wins and played to the end of the game. The difference in the game could be if Page can pass the ball and catch it.

I still pick Page by an extra point or FG...they have the advantage there.....that and the fact that Big Country is picking against us.....things even out. That being said, Page has already matched their expected victory total and matching last year's 4-6 would be a miracle for this years group of young ones who are improving daily.

Page's "expected victory total" had to at least be four. They were picked by the coaches to be the fourth, and final, playoff seed out of region five (which consists of eight teams).

If Creek Wood can't get pressure on Neel I will be the first to tell anyone that Page wins this game. They have a kicker in Rion who is automatic from 45 yards & in. If Neel is able to get some time he'll pick the young Red Hawks secondary to pieces. That's why I am telling you that CW's defense will be BRINGING THE HEAT this week.

So in the end I am taking Creek Wood's defense (just based on my opinion) to get the better of the Page offense and in the end Page's defense will not stop the run. Creek Wood wins on a late FG :lol:

If Page wins I will never pick against them again this year bulldog69. That includes the games with Giles Co. & Cheatham Co.

Page's "expected victory total" had to at least be four. They were picked by the coaches to be the fourth, and final, playoff seed out of region five (which consists of eight teams).

If Creek Wood can't get pressure on Neel I will be the first to tell anyone that Page wins this game. They have a kicker in Rion who is automatic from 45 yards & in. If Neel is able to get some time he'll pick the young Red Hawks secondary to pieces. That's why I am telling you that CW's defense will be BRINGING THE HEAT this week.

So in the end I am taking Creek Wood's defense (just based on my opinion) to get the better of the Page offense and in the end Page's defense will not stop the run. Creek Wood wins on a late FG :lol:

If Page wins I will never pick against them again this year bulldog69. That includes the games with Giles Co. & Cheatham Co.

Are you sure on Page getting picked 4th. They lost 25 srs. I thought they were picked as one of the "best of the rest"

No one can bring anymore heat than the Ravenwood defense did. Kicking will decide, it is just who. I don't think either team has the ball control capability as last year.