Do the EAGLEVILLE EAGLES soar ?

irish 4

I did not know how close the Eagleville / Morre Co. score was until I read some articles. Moore Co. hung in ther with them. 7-7 with a minute left in the first half. Moore Co. is a cellar dwellar this year in region 6. A mighty region 5 team had trouble with a poor little owe region 6 team on their homecoming at that. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM interesting. Playoff teams from region 5.

Jo Byrns

Cascade

Forrest

McEwen

Was wondering Eaglevelle ppl were quiet on here all of a sudden. I know why now.

The game wasn't as close as you read. You cannot judge a game accurately by reading. Yes, we were tied 7-7 at one point, but that doesn't mean anything. No, we didn't play like we should have. Yes, we could have played better. Everyone has their off nights. Luckily for us, that night wasn't against a better 5A team.

Tied 7-7 doesn't mean we had 'trouble' with MC. EDIT - Also, I, personally, haven't seen too many hardcore Eagle fans on here. I know there's me, goforthegoal, Eagles50, 8manfront, a couple of others. We definitely don't have as many registered people as Jo Byrns does. We're never quiet; this thread just doesn't have much traffic as JB's always do. It takes people like you to get more talk goin :lol:

Russel - I"ll meet you back on here after Friday night with a W in our pocket

goforthegoal - I'm not sure who you are yet, but well said. We'll see the playoffs again this year.

Edited by iearnedit

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game wasn't as close as you read. You cannot judge a game accurately by reading. Yes, we were tied 7-7 at one point, but that doesn't mean anything. No, we didn't play like we should have. Yes, we could have played better. Everyone has their off nights. Luckily for us, that night wasn't against a better 5A team.

Tied 7-7 doesn't mean we had 'trouble' with MC.

The Eagles are having trouble with McEwen so far. Its 0-0.

Cascade & Forrest are our 2 biggest games left in the season. I'm not trying to put less emphasis on the other teams remaining (McEwen, WH Heritage, Nash Christian).

Out of Cascade & Forrest I think Cascade is the better of the 2 teams. Again, not trying to say Forrest isn't a good team.

Anything can happen on game night; upsets will happen. However, I believe in the Eagles that we do have what it takes to win every game. I believe we even have what it takes to beat Jo Byrns (Yes, we did lost that game. I'm not going to bring up old flames). I'm just saying I believe Eagleville is a champion team.

We topped Cascade & Forrest last year, and I think we're an improved team since last season. EDIT - Also, these 2 teams are played at our house this year, so that's also an advantage.

With that being said, yes, we will soar 9-1 to finish the regular season. ;)

Waverly fan here! I wouldn't count McEwen out here and I hope that the Eagles get defeathered Friday night. Or would it be better to say, don't count your chickens (eagles) before they hatch. ;) Go Warriors!!!!!

i know mcewen has a great team this year, they will make it to the playoffs so go ahead and put that in ur lil black books....this is such an awsome team, i jus wish we could play them cuz i know this year the game would b like one for the history books.....but i see the warriors pullin it out this week after a long and really hard faught game....

McEwen: 28

E'ville: 24

from wavo, GO WARRIORS!!!!