Do the EAGLEVILLE EAGLES soar ?

irish 4

Cascade & Forrest are our 2 biggest games left in the season. I'm not trying to put less emphasis on the other teams remaining (McEwen, WH Heritage, Nash Christian).

Out of Cascade & Forrest I think Cascade is the better of the 2 teams. Again, not trying to say Forrest isn't a good team.

Anything can happen on game night; upsets will happen. However, I believe in the Eagles that we do have what it takes to win every game. I believe we even have what it takes to beat Jo Byrns (Yes, we did lost that game. I'm not going to bring up old flames). I'm just saying I believe Eagleville is a champion team.

We topped Cascade & Forrest last year, and I think we're an improved team since last season. EDIT - Also, these 2 teams are played at our house this year, so that's also an advantage.

With that being said, yes, we will soar 9-1 to finish the regular season. :lol:

I would say, the eagle has landed. BELLY UP. It's not good to spout off at the mouth when you have your foot already there. You don't mess with the boys of Humphreys County and get away with it!!!! From the Tigers, congrats Warriors way to take an over confident team to the woodshed!!!!!!!! :huh:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say, the eagle has landed. BELLY UP. It's not good to spout off at the mouth when you have your foot already there. You don't mess with the boys of Humphreys County and get away with it!!!! From the Tigers, congrats Warriors way to take an over confident team to the woodshed!!!!!!!! :lol:

words out my mouth papa...bein over confident is deadly...as u see the warriors really showd the eagles that, and now i hope the waverly boys do the same this coming week against a highly over confident lewis county team....