Centennial @ Dickson Co.

zoosee12

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont Know that much about Centennial this year but on any give night anyone can win.

Its Home coming and we got our butts handed to us by Riverdale so I think DC is up to the fight DC 28 Centennial 14 see you friday.

wow your a nice guy (no sarcasium intended) i think 28-14 is a very generous score. centennial gets blown out big in this one. DC coming off a loss to riverdale will be out headhunting, kinda flordia will against alabama on saturday, except bama will own floridas life...again, ok sorry back on topic

i say 42-12 DC wins big

does anyone else find it funny that centennial ussualy schedules DC for homecoming, and now they play us for homecoming

guess centennial got tired of losing the "easiet game of the year" but wait we still lost clarksville, haha

wow your a nice guy (no sarcasium intended) i think 28-14 is a very generous score. centennial gets blown out big in this one. DC coming off a loss to riverdale will be out headhunting, kinda flordia will against alabama on saturday, except bama will own floridas life...again, ok sorry back on topic

i say 42-12 DC wins big

does anyone else find it funny that centennial ussualy schedules DC for homecoming, and now they play us for homecoming

guess centennial got tired of losing the "easiet game of the year" but wait we still lost clarksville, haha

Ha, Centennial was LaVergne's homecoming last year.

Ha, Centennial was LaVergne's homecoming last year.

no LaVergne was the first game of the season for centennial last year

it was at chs and it was in hurricane like rain

so its impossible for centennial to be la vergnes hc if lavergne played @centennial

anywho

dc-35

chs-13

Hmm. Centennial put up next to nothing against LaVergne. I got Dickson County by 20+.

and just to refresh your memory you beat us by less than a touchdown in the final minute of the game

we should have beaten la vergne

we just played sloppy d on the last drive