Dyer Co. Running back

mrbigster

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt wast him on dyersburg,i would let him heal and use him against teams you have a chance to beat, if he isnt full speed you may loose him for the year,,, dyer county has a solid team, but look out for the trojans they are mad and have something to prove

I'm glad to hear that..I wouldn't use him against Dyersburg this week either..and as far as against teams they have a chance to beat..if they did that..it would only probably be Halls..Still glad and hope that a sprain is all it is!

UMMMMM...Are you people forgetting this a REGION game?????....These games are the ones that DO mean EVERYTHING.....They have NO CHANCE at all to beat Dyersburg without him...Dyer County already has one loss in region play and they haven't played Crockett Co,Covington or Ripley....They lose to Dyersburg and they can kiss the playoffs good-bye.....If he can play,then play him.....

UMMMMM...Are you people forgetting this a REGION game?????....These games are the ones that DO mean EVERYTHING.....They have NO CHANCE at all to beat Dyersburg without him...Dyer County already has one loss in region play and they haven't played Crockett Co,Covington or Ripley....They lose to Dyersburg and they can kiss the playoffs good-bye.....If he can play,then play him.....

well your saying dyersburg is the only team they have a chance to beat that they will face in the region

well your saying dyersburg is the only team they have a chance to beat that they will face in the region

it sounds like that is what he is saying, dyer county is solid team dont get me wrong but i dont believe they have a chance in this one with dyersburg comming off a loss,, that loss was an eye opener for the trojans, i might be wrong but i bet you see a changed team

i am sure that he will play this friday simply because this is a region game, and because he has been cleared....

dyersburg will be without one of their key players this week as TYCHEE will be off until???????....he sprained some ligs and believe that he chipped a bone....

i caution everyone who thinks that dyersburg is going to send the choctaws back to newbern on the "trail of tears"....

when these two teams play, you can throw everything out the window cause rivalry can change a lot of factors...

i am sure that coach "SITTING BULL" will have his "injuns" fired up.....just like i am sure that "GENERAL COUNCE" and his staff and team will not forget the battle of little "big horn" at jc sawyers in 2001....

one thing is for sure.....at 10:30PM this friday night, one of the following will occur: black and gold scalps will be on sale in newbern...... or for some, it will be a long drive back to newbern on the "trail of tears"........

What I am saying is this...If he doesn't play....Dyer County does not have a chance to win...They only have a slight one anyway with him...I don't know where you got all that other mess...I am also saying that if they go 0-2 in this region with the teams they still have left to play then their playoff chances are slim and none...And slim just left....That's what I'm saying... :lol:

What I am saying is this...If he doesn't play....Dyer County does not have a chance to win...They only have a slight one anyway with him...I don't know where you got all that other mess...I am also saying that if they go 0-2 in this region with the teams they still have left to play then their playoff chances are slim and none...And slim just left....That's what I'm saying... :lol:

it was a scoring game with oc no d-fence from either team flowers rushed for 360 against oc, so dc line must have been doing somthing , dc is solid it will be a good game,,,, oc needs to wory about covintons weapons they may rush for 500