what team is averaging the most points

Geno

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drilled by who? :P Keep tooting that horn. Im a fan from region 4. I know you wont get a 48.8 point game on a final team, or top 3 up here. You can take that check to the bank. Enjoy the rest of your season down there.

By somebody in region 4 I guess or else you wouldn't have a chip on your shoulder towards high scoring teams. Who is your team?

When you can score 40 or so in the first half that ain't running it up. The first teamers have to play 2 1/2 - 3 qtrs so they are ready for when you do get a tough team. The average is 48.8 but we will have games (and had Boyd) where we score a lot less. I doubt we score 48 on MC and I'm sure when we get to the playoffs there won't be many teams we will beat by 48. This thread is who is averaging the most points :thumb:

Guest Shocker0
Well I do agree I dont like to see the score ran up at all.. but what Bledsoe coach's did well paybacks a bi****... But for all the people that still say spitt is running up the score , if you have truley came to a game and watched it I dont believe you would say that. Talent Talent Talent. When you 2nd 3rd 4th team running backs score is that running up the score? NO.. All I ask is come watch them play , You wont think its running up the score with that deep of talent... But if you keep making comments cause you see the score 58- 0 well Assuming is what i call it.... how is it with all the shut outs? are the other teams just not playing there starter's? no. spitt is just that good... and for what i see 3 or 4 years to come.. but look at the history since the first state championship game in 69 spitt is always around. and when u have 230 people in your school, I applaud the Coach's for what they have done . even if I havnt always agreed with them.. show me 1 other team with year end and out 35 or so players on a team That does that well year in and year out... Ill show you Class!!!!!

What I don't get is when someone says something about running up the score without naming a single team, all the South Pitt fans automatically get defensive. We are not the ones accusing them of running up the score, THEY ARE. Moss just said the teams with the least class run up the score. Then he proves the point when S. Pitt fans come on here saying, well so and so deserved it. We don't run up the score...etc, when he has never said anything about you guys running it up in the first place...he was smart and left it up to you guys...

But as for averaging the most points after taking starters out when lead gets big, Sunbright is averaging 41 since their loss against WHH in game one.

What I don't get is when someone says something about running up the score without naming a single team, all the South Pitt fans automatically get defensive. We are not the ones accusing them of running up the score, THEY ARE. Moss just said the teams with the least class run up the score. Then he proves the point when S. Pitt fans come on here saying, well so and so deserved it. We don't run up the score...etc, when he has never said anything about you guys running it up in the first place...he was smart and left it up to you guys...

But as for averaging the most points after taking starters out when lead gets big, Sunbright is averaging 41 since their loss against WHH in game one.

You obviously haven't read some of the other threads this last week or so and your second statement is typical. "Sunbright is averaging 41" points a game and they are not running up the score. SP is averaging 48.8 and you are insinuating that we did it leaving the starters in. SP's starters don't play much past the halfway point of the 3rd unless it is a close game. I bet Sunbrite's starters still start off and play in the 3rd qtr but that is not considered running the score up. SP fans just don't like the double standards and being called classless

Guest Shocker0

I have read all the other threads this week about S.P and I agree with them after seeing the fan's comments. Before I wasn't sure if they were running up the scores until the SP fans started saying they deserve it, we couldn't help it, the need the time. ANd sunbrights starters have went out at half time for most of their games and some of them at the start of the 4th quarter. They have not scored above 50 points this sesaon which is considered running up the score to most. 45 points is not running up the score if your backups are in.

You guys know this was comming..."Defense wins Championships". Gallatin is tops in the state allowing 2.8 points/game (14 total). Since this seems to be a SP thread (1A), Fayette Academy is tops in the state (for 1A) allowing only 4.67 points/game.

SP is allowing 5.6 per game. Last 3 were shutouts

Edited by zonepirate

To all the SP fans (coming from a Jo Byrns Fan)...it sounds to me like you guys feel like your not getting enough respect. You guys have about 20 threads going on right now trying to prove to people that you guys are a great team.

Just to let you know, Jo Byrns fans are well aware of you guys. We see the type of points you're putting up (and allowing) and it's impressive. You guys deserve some respect and I would say for the most part you're getting it when you look across the state.

To all the SP fans (coming from a Jo Byrns Fan)...it sounds to me like you guys feel like your not getting enough respect. You guys have about 20 threads going on right now trying to prove to people that you guys are a great team.

Just to let you know, Jo Byrns fans are well aware of you guys. We see the type of points you're putting up (and allowing) and it's impressive. You guys deserve some respect and I would say for the most part you're getting it when you look across the state.

Thank you Moto...if you ever look at the headlines im still waiting to see southpittsburg up there in some aspects we dont get respect.. If is great to see some teams show respect. thats great... Good luck to you guys the rest of the year!

Thank you Moto...if you ever look at the headlines im still waiting to see southpittsburg up there in some aspects we dont get respect.. If is great to see some teams show respect. thats great... Good luck to you guys the rest of the year!

What headlines are you reading? Your the number 2 team in the state, and comming from a fan of the number 1 team in the state we don't make front page of the tennessean either. You have got to remember this is 1a football. Most of the states newspapers cover the 4 and 5a schools in their area's as apposed to talking about the 1a schools. I don't like it either but it's what i have noticed anyways.

Edited by FCSpoe